|Page (1) of 1 - 06/06/12||email article||print page|
Carousel Industries' New Readiness Assessments Enable End-Users to Maximize Value of IT Investments in Five Distinct Technology AreasThorough Assessments Help End-Users Plan Technology Implementations to Align With Specific Business Initiatives, While Reducing Time to Market (June 06, 2012)
EXETER, RI -- (Marketwire) -- 06/06/12 -- Carousel Industries, a leader in data networking and converged communications, announced the launch of its Readiness Assessments program, designed to help end-users prioritize and plan effective technology implementations.
The new Readiness Assessments provide end-users with expert evaluation and planning guidance in five specific technology areas: Secure Mobility (BYOD), Contact Center, Video, Virtualization and VoIP. Each Readiness Assessment includes an analysis of the customers' current technology environment before establishing benchmarks and expectations for a planned technology rollout.
"Carousel's Readiness Assessments help our customers ask the right questions before making important IT investments," said Bill S. Annino Jr., Vice President - Data Technologies Group, Carousel Industries. "The most successful technology deployments start with due diligence and an understanding of where a customer's infrastructure is prior to selecting solutions, and then matching those solutions to the specific business needs of the customer."
Carousel's five Readiness Assessments consist of the following:
- Secure Mobility (BYOD) - With a diverse array of devices on the network that must be accessible both inside and outside the four walls of the enterprise, this assessment reports on the health and versatility of a customer's wireless infrastructure. It enables customers to prepare for the growth of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend.
- Contact Center - Carousel specialists provide a comprehensive examination of contact center agent infrastructure to strike the optimal balance between quality customer care and cost efficiency. This assessment ensures contact center operations are as productive and efficient as possible.
- Video - Carousel experts assess a network's readiness for high-definition video conferencing and telepresence so the business can leverage these powerful communication technologies. A thorough network review is conducted to find the strengths and weaknesses of the network so video services can be successfully deployed.
- Virtualization - This assessment provides a detailed report on the suitability of a comprehensive desktop virtualization solution in the customer's corporate infrastructure. Carousel specialists will help to enhance the desktop power and productivity by recommending the appropriate virtualization solutions.
- VoIP - In this assessment, IP telephony experts run a complete evaluation of the customer's current network infrastructure and assess what needs to be done to deploy a VoIP system successfully. Also provided in the assessment is an Avaya best practice and complete technology gap analysis.
All five assessments utilize a combination of techniques and best practices to identify required areas of investment, while identifying possible shortcomings of a current technology environment. Following the assessment period, a comprehensive report is issued to customers, which includes specific recommendations to ensure an efficient rollout and long-term productivity.
To learn more about Carousel Readiness Assessments, contact Bill S. Annino Jr., Vice President - Data Technologies Group, 800-401-0760 Ext 5263, email@example.com
Carousel Industries designs, delivers and supports technology solutions that become the foundation of our clients' businesses. This includes unified communications, managed services, virtualization, Voice over IP (VoIP), video conferencing and collaboration and data infrastructure solutions. Since Carousel was founded in 1992 we've grown an average of 30% - 50% per year with 2011 revenues of approximately $326 million. Today we have over 5,000 customers, including 35 of the Fortune 100. Carousel has been recognized by both VAR and CRN Magazines as one of the top technology integrators in the US and we've been listed in the Inc. 500/5000 six times.
Carousel is headquartered in Exeter, RI with over 1,000 employees working from offices in 30 locations across the US, including over 250 service technicians deployed across the country. For more information visit http://www.carouselindustries.com
Hummingbird Media, Inc.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Carousel Industries, Public Relations, Networking, Business Issues, Public Relations, Marketwire, Inc., Business,