|Page (1) of 1 - 05/03/11||email article||print page|
CardStar to Offer Gilt City Location-Based DealsCardStar Continues Expanding Its Mobile Loyalty Platform by Publishing Gilt City Deals to Its Users in Six Major Markets (May 03, 2011)
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/03/11 --
- CardStar announced today that it is the first mobile loyalty app to integrate with Gilt City -- bringing Gilt City's upscale offerings to CardStar's iPhone users.
- Gilt City is the leading luxury online offer site; providing its members coveted access to the very best that their city has to offer.
- Through the CardStar app's Gilt City card, users can access deals offered by national and local retailers specific to the user's location.
- The Gilt City card extends CardStar's mobile deals feature and gives local businesses and merchants another touch point to reach shoppers in their area.
- CardStar is branching into new forms of loyalty, such as services like Gilt City, in order to give users access to savings outside of traditional retailer rewards programs.
- "Our goal is to offer consumers the most relevant content and best location-aware offers available as we extend mobile loyalty outside of traditional retail loyalty programs. The launch of the Gilt City card provides our users with direct access to Gilt City's exclusive and much sought-after offers." - Andy Miller, CardStar CEO
Please contact our press department to arrange an interview.
CardStar, Inc. is a privately held software company developing loyalty platforms and mobile applications that perpetuate the use of loyalty cards and mobile coupons. The CardStar application consolidates membership and rewards cards on smartphones -- allowing consumers to access cards from within a single app and enabling merchants to tailor mobile deals and information to their customers. The company was founded in 2008 and is located in Boston, Mass. For more information, visit www.mycardstar.com.
ABOUT GILT CITY
Gilt City provides access to a broad range of local services at exclusive prices to its membership. Each sale lasts seven days and features many of a city's most sought-after restaurants, spas, concerts, cultural offerings and more. Gilt City is currently available in New York, Boston, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco and Los Angeles as well as Tokyo. A subsidiary of Gilt Groupe Inc., Gilt City is headquartered in New York City with local curators in each market. For more information, visit http://www.giltcity.com.
703 286 0751
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: loyalty, mobile, rewards, value, coupons, daily-deals, , Computers/Peripherals, Digital Media Software, Communications, Digital Audio, Smart Phone, iPods, iphone, Marketwire, Inc., Apple Computer, Restaurants,