|Page (1) of 1 - 09/12/03||email article||print page|
Canon Intros PowerShot SD10 CameraCompact 3.5-ounce camera offers 4-megapixel resolution
The SD10 offers a four-element 6.4 mm f/2.8 single focal length lens, 5.7x digital zoom, a 1.5-inch LCD monitor and TTL ("through the lens") five-point AiAF autofocus. Other features include:
- Shutter speeds ranging from 15 seconds to 1/1,500 of a second;
- Six white-balance modes (Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent and Fluorescent H);
- Super Macro Mode for shooting subjects as close as 1.2 inches;
- Quick Shot mode;
- Built-in flash with auto, on, off and slow sync modes;
- Movie mode for shooting three minutes of video at 320 x 240.
The Digital ELPH SD10 includes a 32 MB SD media card and supports direct connection to Macintosh and Windows systems without additional software. It will be available in October for $449. For more information, visit http://www.usa.canon.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Canon Intros PowerShot SD10 Camera