|Page (1) of 1 - 06/02/03||email article||print page|
Canon Debuts LV-7555 ProjectorXGA projector offers 4,600-lumen brightness
The LV-7555 offers a resolution of 1,024 x 768 with support (through compression) for resolutions up to SXGA. It also offers a 900:1 contrast ratio and a brightness of 4,600 ANSI lumens. Other features include:
- Color management function for manual adjustment;
- Feature for minimizing motion artifacts on DVDs that were transferred from film;
- Auto Picture Control for optimizing image quality;
- Intelligent Image Sharpness function for automatic selective sharpening;
- New IC chip for converting interlaced signals (including 1080i) to progressive scan;
- 35 dB fan noise;
- DVI terminal, plus connectors for various other types of inputs (not available at press time).
The LV-7555 is available with four optional Canon lenses, including Ultra Wide Angle, Wide Angle Zoom, Long Focus Zoom and Ultra Long Focus Zoom. It also offers an optional Network Imager, which allows the projector to be connected to an Ethernet network for controlling various projector functions.
The Canon LV-7555 LCD projector will be available in July for $7,999. For more information, visit http://www.canonprojectors.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Canon Debuts LV-7555 Projector