|Page (1) of 1 - 04/27/12||email article||print page|
California Regional MLS and Homes.com Team Up in Strategic Partnership(April 27, 2012)
Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) April 27, 2012
Homes.com and California Regional MLS announced today the launch of their new partnership. This comprehensive partnership will provide CRMLS subscribers access to an exclusive version of the Homes Connect marketing platform. CRMLS subscribers will also benefit from even greater exposure of their listings through Homes.com, viewed by over 10 million active home buyers a month.
We have utilized Homes.coms technology for years, and are thrilled to take its innovative solutions to the next level with this partnership, said Art Carter, CEO of California Regional MLS. Combining Marketlinx Matrix and Tempo/Fusion MLS systems with Homes.coms Homes Connect integrated marketing tools, which includes a cross-MLS search, we are providing our members with best-of-breed industry solutions.
Key benefits for CRMLS members include:
- Participating CRMLS member listings will appear on Homes.com, reaching more than 10 million unique visitors monthly.
- All CRMLS agents will have access to Homes Connect, Homes.coms new marketing platform. The platform provides integrated lead aggregation and management through its new Lead Gator feature, Social Prospecting, IDX and VOW Search, listings module, task organizer, business intelligence reports and more, all accessible through a customizable dashboard.
- Members also receive three add-on marketing applications, including CMAzing, Design Center and Neighborhood Envoy.
- Integrated MLS Property Search Application, offering access to the most extensive database of MLS listings in California.
- Homes.com Facebook Listing Application, delivering a dynamic view of Agents Listings on their Facebook business page.
- All CRMLS agents receive a MyHomes profile, allowing interaction with consumers through Homes.coms Questions & Answers community, the Home Values channel on Homes.com, and more.
- The two companies will be introducing a CRMLS-branded version of the Homes.com iPad, iPhone and Android applications.
Being selected as the provider of tools and listing exposure for the California Regional MLS, the largest MLS organization in the US, is an honor for Homes.com said Brock MacLean, executive vice president of Homes.com. More than 68,000 CRMLS members will now be able to leverage traffic from more than 10 million monthly homebuyers through targeted advertising on our portal site, supported by the integrated marketing tools of the Homes Connect platform. We look forward to working with CRMLS to improve its current infrastructure and assist with future technology initiatives.
Homes.com, part of the Homes Media Solutions division of Dominion Enterprises, is a leading provider of real estate marketing and media services, including brand advertising, property listing exposure and syndication, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation. Homes Connect by Homes.com offers the real estate industrys first-ever all-inclusive marketing platform for agents and brokers featuring single-login convenience. Over 10 million consumers visit Homes.com each month to search nearly 4 million properties for sale or rent, to locate real estate agents in their area and to find useful home buying tips. For more information, visit http://www.Homes.com.
California Regional MLS is the nations largest Multiple Listing Service, providing products and services to over 70,000 subscribers from 33 REALTOR® Associations. California Regional MLS, located at 180 Via Verde, Suite 200 in San Dimas, California, provides access to listing data throughout the State of California. California Regional MLS has been a regional MLS for over 30 years and is dedicated to making a REAL Difference in the day-to-day business of Real Estate Professionals. For more information on California Regional MLS, please email communications(at)crmls(dot)org.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/4/prweb9445986.htm.
Related Keywords:family, family planning, furnishings and furniture, family, family planning, lifestyle and leisure, lifestyle (house and home), money and monetary policy, family, family planning, wedding service, wedding, family, family planning, economy, business and finance, real estate, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), estate bestowal, gardening, family, family planning, economy, business and finance, banking, personal investing, personal service, ,