|Page (1) of 1 - 05/24/12||email article||print page|
CMIT Solutions Awards 13 of Its Best for Outstanding PerformanceAt Annual Convention, Leading Managed Services Provider Gives Honors to Local Owners, Tech of the Year (May 24, 2012)
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 05/24/12 -- CMIT Solutions, the leading managed IT service provider for small businesses across the country, honored 12 of its local owners and a technician with the company's top awards during its annual conference in April.
The Franchise of the Year award, the system's highest honor, went to CMIT Solutions of Boston owner Dave Minker, who has increased his company's total revenue by $520,000 in the past year.
The company also inducted the first members of the CMIT Solutions Hall of Fame: John and Sue Smythe of CMIT Solutions of Everett, Wash., the Pacific Northwest area developers who also won the award for Best Managed Services and CMIT's first-ever People's Choice Award. The Smythes rank among CMIT's top performers despite Sue's battle with multiple sclerosis.
CMIT President and CEO Jeff Connally presented all the awards on April 26 during the company's awards banquet at The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino in Incline Village, Nev.
The other winners:
- Success Story: Larry Kerrigan, CMIT Solutions of Cambridge, Mass.
- Marketing Leadership: Tom Burtzlaff, CMIT Solutions of Columbia, Md.
- Technician of the Year: Brian D'Arcy, CMIT Solutions of Fayette/Coweta, Ga.
- Momentum: Doug Bates, CMIT Solutions of Fayette/Coweta, Ga.
- Breakout Performance: Eric Baryol and Thor Severson, CMIT Solutions of Sacramento, Calif., and Reno, Nev.
- Tenacity Award: Emory Simmons of CMIT Solutions of South Charlotte, N.C.
- Area Developer of the Year: Tony Puzzo, CMIT Solutions of Greater Hackensack, N.J.
- Rookie of the Year: Bob Riesenbach of CMIT Solutions of Cherry Hill, N.J.
- President's Award: Shirley Peterson, CMIT Solutions of Fort Worth Downtown, TX.
About CMIT Solutions
Since 1996, CMIT Solutions, Inc. has helped small and medium-sized businesses maintain a competitive advantage through the smart use of technology. Our business owners are trusted advisors in their communities and comprise a national network of more than 135 local offices. CMIT Solutions partners with gold-standard companies such as Dell, Microsoft, and Intuit to bring affordable enterprise-level solutions to the small and medium-sized business market. For more information, contact our main office in Austin, Texas, or visit www.cmitsolutions.com.
Marketing Communications Manager
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: CMIT Solutions, Marketwire, Inc., , Business, Other,