|Page (1) of 1 - 12/20/11||email article||print page|
CITE Conference & Expo Announces First Round of Distinguished SpeakersConsumerization of IT Industry Leaders to Share Real World Insights and Best Practices at IDG Enterprise's CITE Conference & Expo (December 20, 2011)
FRAMINGHAM, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/20/11 -- The Consumerization of IT in the Enterprise (CITE) Conference & Expo, the first enterprise conference devoted exclusively to the consumerization of IT in the enterprise, today announces the first round of speakers for the inaugural event taking place March 4 - 6, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco. Produced by IDG Enterprise, the media company comprising popular brands like CFOworld, CIO, CIO Executive Council, Computerworld, CSO, DEMO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World, the CITE Conference & Expo will feature visionary thought leadership as well as real world case studies and discussions on how consumer technology is changing the world of business, both inside and outside the enterprise.
The distinguished speakers selected for the 2012 Conference & Expo include:
- Tony Lalli, Infrastructure Architect, Bank of New York Mellon
- Rick Bauer, Director, Product Management, CompTIA
- Dion Hinchcliffe, Executive Vice President, Strategy, Dachis Group
- Terri McClure, Senior Analyst, Enterprise Strategy Group
- Gabe Zichermann, CEO, Gamification Co.
- Dave Malcom, CISO, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Alex Rosen, Managing Director, IDG Ventures
- Brandon Porco, Chief Technologist and Solutions Architect, Northrop Grumman
- Richard Thomas, CIO, Quintiles Transnational Corp.
- Bill Martin, CIO, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
- Noah Broadwater, CTO, Sesame Workshop
- David Nix, Infrastructure Manager, Yum Brands
- Eric Dewey, IT Director, Yum Brands
"We are excited to have a strong group of speakers and case studies at the CITE Conference & Expo that will allow other IT and business executives to learn how to leverage and manage the consumerization of IT in their enterprise," said Michael Friedenberg, president & CEO, IDG Enterprise. "No other conference has taken a holistic look at how new devices, social interactivity, mobile enterprise apps and more are changing how business gets done. CITE will show organizations how they can energize their workforce and drive new business outcomes -- while managing enterprise risk as well."
As captured by the conference tagline "Meet the Next Generation of Business," the CITE agenda gives IT and business decision-makers a holistic view on how personal technology is changing the workplace, including tablets, smartphones, 4G, social media, cloud, gaming, virtualization and more. Sessions will include:
- The Consumerization of IT: An Overview of The Next Generation of Business
- Meet the Next Generation of Business: An Enterprise Case Study
- Consumerization: Leverage the Potential, Manage the Chaos
- The Social Enterprise: A View from Inside
- Mobile Device and BYOD Strategies
- The Missing Ingredient: Preparing the Enterprise for Consumer IT
- Securing Personal Mobile Devices for the Enterprise: Can I Still Play Angry Birds?
- When Mobile App Pilots Fail
- Next on the Horizon: A Venture Capital View into the Next Generation of Business
- A Time for Change: Making Apple Work in the Enterprise
- How Consumerization is Driving a Shift in IT Storage Strategies
The 2012 CITE Conference & Expo Game Changer Sponsors include:
- Juniper Networks
For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact Adam Dennison, vice president/publisher, CIO at [email protected].
For more information regarding this conference and to sign up for news alerts regarding speakers and registration, please visit www.citeconference.com. Event updates will also be broadcast on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CITEconference and with the hashtag #citeconf.
About CITE Conference & Expo
CITE: The Consumerization of IT in the Enterprise Conference & Expo brings together the buyers and sellers of consumerized IT solutions to drive adoption and deployment in the enterprise. This new, national conference and expo gives IT and Business Executives, Venture Capitalists, and a wide array of business technology decision makers, a holistic view of how personal technology is changing and infusing the workplace -- with the ability to drive innovation and productivity to new heights. Embracing this trend is critical not only for attracting and empowering the next generation workforce but for retaining customers and creating business advantage.
About IDG Enterprise
IDG Enterprise, an International Data Group (IDG) company brings together the leading editorial brands (CFOworld, CIO, Computerworld, CSO, DEMO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World) to serve the information needs of our technology, security and financial-focused audiences. As the premier hi-tech B2B media company, we serve our reader and advertiser audiences by delivering award-winning content, community, conversation and conversion solutions across our entire portfolio of websites, events, magazines, products and services. In addition, the CIO Executive Council is a peer advisory service that delivers on the business, technology, and leadership needs for the world's elite CIOs and their respective staffs.
Company information is available at www.idgenterprise.com.
Porter Novelli for IDG Enterprise
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: consumerization of IT, mobile, tablets, wireless, social interactivity, devices, CITE, BYOD, Communications,Web,Smart Phone,Security,Social Media,Marketwire, ,Business,Other,