|Page (1) of 1 - 01/13/05||email article||print page|
CADCIM Releases Free CAD/CAM Teaching ResourcesResources supplement textbooks authored by Prof. Sham Tickoo (January 13, 2005)
CADCIM Technologies, a pioneer in the field of CAD/CAM/CAE technical textbooks, announces the release of free teaching resources that supplement all the CAD/CAM text books authored by Prof. Sham Tickoo, Purdue University, Calumet, IN USA. Please visit www.cadcim.com for more information.
To access these free teaching resources, please send your mailing details at email@example.com, mentioning clearly your name, designation, university/college, street address, city, state, zip, and country.
Free Teaching Resources for Faculty
The following is the list of free teaching resources that we provide:
* Free online technical support by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
* Power point presentations for each chapter in the textbooks
* Part, assembly, and drawing files of all figures used in illustrations, tutorials, and exercises
* Instructors guide with solution to review questions and exercises
* Course outline
* Student projects
* Class tests
* Free downloadable chapters
List of the latest textbooks (Please visit www.cadcim.com for the complete listing)
* Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire for Designers Release 2.0
* SolidWorks for Designers Release 2005
* Autodesk Inventor for Designers Release 9
* Solid Edge for Designers Version 16
* CATIA for Designers V5R13
* Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire for Designers
* SolidWorks for Designers Release 2004
* Solid Edge for Designers Version 15
About CADCIM Technologies
CADCIM Technologies, founded under the aegis of Professor Sham Tickoo, Purdue University, Calumet, USA, was incepted in 1992 with the aim of providing quality technical textbooks, services and solutions in the field of Computer aided designing, manufacturing and engineering. Headquartered at Schererville, Indiana, the company promotes openness and standardization and works collaboratively with its clients in creating enterprise solutions to their satisfaction. Supplemented by a team of authors consisting of the crème de la crème of the engineering workforce, the company has grown steadily and has carved a niche for itself in the world market with its books being in demand in countries as diverse as USA, China, Italy, Philippines, UK, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, Spain, Russia, and India.
For more information visit www.cadcim.com.
Related Keywords:CADCIM, Prof. Sham Tickoo, Sham Tickoo, CADCIM Technologies, textbooks, Pro/ENGINEER, SolidWorks, Autodesk, Solid Edge, CATIA,