|Page (1) of 1 - 11/16/11||email article||print page|
Bunchball Integrating Gamification Analytics Into Adobe Digital Marketing SuiteInsights to Guide Use of Gamification to Increase User Engagement, Motivation and Loyalty (November 16, 2011)
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/11 --
- At today's Enterprise 2.0 conference, Bunchball, the leader in gamification, announced that it has joined the Adobe Genesis partner ecosystem and is working with Adobe to bring gamification analytics into the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite.
- The Adobe Digital Marketing Suite will allow companies to gather a unique set of in-depth analytics around gamification initiatives so they can optimize their user experiences and increase audience engagement metrics.
- The integration will compare and overlay Adobe data and actions from Bunchball's Nitro Gamification Platform and allow joint customers to quickly make meaningful decisions about content and user engagement.
- Bunchball will be at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in Santa Clara on November 15-16, 2011. For more information, visit: http://www.bunchball.com/.
- The integration is currently in development and will undergo beta testing before becoming a fully accredited Adobe Genesis integration.
Why gamification needs Adobe analytics:
- Bunchball measures a tremendous amount of information. To date, Nitro has managed over 125 million users, and captured over 14 billion actions.
- Bunchball customers who have applied gamification applications on their sites and portals have seen substantial improvements in site metrics including time on site, number of return visits and page views. One customer saw 130% increase in page views, and a 40% increase in return visits.
- Through this integration, marketers can answers critical business questions regarding gamification, including which challenges are most popular, which rewards are most meaningful, which features create the greatest sense of engagement, among others.
- This data, combined with the enormously powerful analytics provided through Adobe, will help ensure truly optimized sites, services and communities.
Attributable to Rajat Paharia, founder and CPO, Bunchball
"The gamification space is changing as rapidly as it grows. The integration with leading analytics from Adobe adds a new way for companies to really test and maximize how they drive desired user behavior. We look forward to working closely with Adobe on broader offerings over the coming months."
Bunchball is the industry leader in gamification, an innovative way of engaging users, motivating employees and increasing customer loyalty. Gamification works by integrating game mechanics into digital experiences to influence and motivate people through fun, engaging activities. This helps drive a deeper, more compelling user experience, which leads to tangible business benefits, such as increased employee productivity, customer loyalty and revenues. Bunchball's Nitro platform is being used by some of the world's leading companies to create experiences that combine intuitive game mechanics with compelling content. Bunchball's customers include Warner Bros., Comcast, USA Network, LiveOps and Hasbro. These companies use Bunchball's Nitro gamification platform, and its powerful analytics solution, to create customized, actionable and scalable experiences for consumers, employees and partners. Based in Silicon Valley and founded in February 2005, Bunchball's investors include Granite Ventures, Triangle Peak Partners, Northport Investments, Correlation Ventures, and Adobe Systems Incorporated. For more information, visit Bunchball online at www.bunchball.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: bunchball, adobe, gamification, enterprise 2.0, enterprise, USA, Marketwire, , Business,