|Page (1) of 1 - 10/28/11||email article||print page|
Brosix’s Enhanced Group Management Feature Draws Positive Reviews(October 28, 2011)
New York, NY, October 28, 2011 --(PR.com)-- The Brosix Group Management feature allows administrators to add contacts to multiple groups and make them available to different groups through the Control Panel. This latest Brosix feature may come in handy in a variety of situations.
Now that network administrators have been able to utilize this feature, they have responded back to the Brosix technical team with a majority positive response. “We are thrilled that the Brosix Group Management Feature has drawn such a positive response,” Stefan Chekanov, Founder of Brosix, said. “It is always our goal to provide Brosix users with enhanced features that they can use regularly as part of the secure instant messaging experience.”
As mentioned previously, the Group Management feature includes the following options:
● An Any-to-any for network – If you enable the option “Any-to-Any contacts” in network control panel, all the network users will automatically show in the contact lists of every other user in the network.
● One-to-any for network – this option allows one particular user to be visible to all the network users.
● Any-to-any for group – this option allows all group members to be visible to all members participating in the particular group.
● One-to-any for group – If the “one-to-any” option is enable, the particular user will be added to all the contact lists of all the users participating in the particular group. It can be set from 3 places: user control, group control and network control.
● Particular user in more than one group – A new feature of Brosix IM that allows a particular user to participate in many groups and to grand specific network rights assigned to the particular group.
These options simply provide additional options for network administrators in order to help employees and users utilize their groups and co-workers effectively. By making a variety of options available for user-to-user networking, administrators are able to help create a unique experience for each Brosix Instant Messaging user which will help them use the program the best way that they can.
Brosix strives to continuously provide a superior product and welcomes negative and positive feedback about the Group Management feature and other features available on the instant messaging program and Control Panel interfaces.
Brosix is a communication software development company based out of Bulgaria. Brosix Instant Messenger can be run on Mac, Linux, Windows, Android and Web and supports Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish. Brosix strives to combine the best customer service and most innovative secure online communication software on the market today. To learn more about Brosix, visit: http://www.brosix.com
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Brosix’s Enhanced Group Management Feature Draws Positive Reviews
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
Copyright 2010 PR.com
Related Keywords:Arts & Entertainment,Books,Communications,Print Media,Publishing,Social Media,Diversity & Society,EducationBusiness,Communications,Technology,Computer,Enterprise Software,Information,Internet,Networking,Software,Telecommunications