|Page (1) of 1 - 02/29/12||email article||print page|
BrightScope Reveals List of Top 25 Phoenix Area-Based RIA FirmsMadison Scottsdale Comes in First With $1.8B Total Assets Under Management, Followed by Miller/Russell & Associates, LLC With $1.2B (February 29, 2012)
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/29/12 -- BrightScope (www.brightscope.com), a leading provider of independent financial information and investment research, today announced the Top 25 Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) firms in the Phoenix area, focused on individual money management, with the greatest amount of assets under management. This list is part of the series that BrightScope regularly issues to highlight data contained within its Advisor Pages, a breakthrough way for people to discover, research, and select a financial advisor.
"BrightScope Advisor Pages is the only, in-depth resource that easily allows and encourages investors to extensively research a financial advisor's experience, certifications, fees and conduct," said Mike Alfred co-founder and CEO of BrightScope. "The BrightScope Advisor Pages product has pioneered a new level of transparency that has not been attainable in the financial advisory business until now."
By aggregating hard-to-discover but publicly available information on advisors, BrightScope has created a free, easy-to-use database that is searchable from multiple dimensions. BrightScope's Advisor Pages features the data most critical to investors tasked with making an informed decision on which financial professional best meets their needs, including location, qualifications, amount and types of assets under management, area of specialty, legal disputes, formal complaints and more.
Top 25 Phoenix area-based advisors by total assets under management:
Company - Total assets under management
1. Madison Scottsdale - $1.8B
2. Miller/Russell & Associates, LLC - $1.2B
3. First Financial Equity Corporation - $1.1B
4. Stoker Ostler Member Harris Wealth Advisors - $657.1M
5. L. Roy Papp & Associates, LLP - $580.6M
6. Sovereign Investment Advisors, LLC - $575.4M
7. Wealth Trust - Arizona, LLC - $559.7M
8. Ironwood Investment Counsel, LLC - $527.1M
9. Total Investment Management, Inc. - $518.3M
10. Alpha Fiduciary - $402.0M
11. Rowland Carmichael Advisors, Inc. - $380.6M
12. Windsor Capital Management, LLC - $368.0M
13. Versant Capital Management, Inc. - $338.6M
14. Galvin, Gaustad & Stein, LLC - $300.0M
15. Bauer Captain & Johnson, Inc. - $286.0M
16. Keats, Connelly and Associates, LLC - $274.1M
17. Householder Group Financial Advisors, LLC - $261.6M
18. Oxford Investment Partners, LLC - $249.8M
19. Autus Asset Management, LLC - $232.4M
20. Claremont Capital Management, LLC - $220.0M
21. Pacwest Financial Management, Inc. - $210.3M
22. Palo Verde Capital, LLC - $197.7M
23. Exeter Financial, LLC - $188.0M
24. Templeton Financial Services, Inc. - $183.1M
25. Hatton Consulting, Inc. - $174.3M
BrightScope obtains its data directly from publicly available sources, including required regulatory filings from the Securities Exchange Commission. Financial advisors can augment these primary sources by claiming their BrightScope Advisor Page. By analyzing and interpreting this data, BrightScope now provides unparalleled insight into the financial management industry.
For more information about BrightScope Advisor Pages or to find information on a financial advisor, please visit http://www.brightscope.com/financial-planning/find/advisor/.
BrightScope is a financial information company that brings transparency to opaque markets through independent research and analysis. Delivered through web-based software, BrightScope data drives better decision-making for individual investors, corporate plan sponsors, asset managers, broker-dealers, and financial advisors. The BrightScope Rating, developed in partnership with leading independent 401k fiduciaries, reviews more than 200 unique data inputs per plan and calculates a single numerical score which defines plan quality at the company level. In April 2011, the company launched BrightScope Advisor Pages, the first comprehensive and publicly available directory of financial advisors designed to help consumers discover information and conduct due diligence on wealth management professionals. BrightScope also markets a suite of data analytics software products to Fortune 1000 companies, asset managers, broker-dealers, financial advisors, and other market participants. Public ratings for more than 46,000 retirement plans as well as rating definitions, criteria and methodologies, and information on more than 450,000 financial advisors are available for free at www.brightscope.com.
Atomic PR for BrightScope
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Atlanta, 401k, Retirement, BrightScope Rating, Seminar, Investing, Human Resource, Marketwire, , Financial, Asset Management, Business, Other,