|Page (1) of 1 - 04/20/12||email article||print page|
Brandnew Boy: Unreal 3D Martial Arts Madness Discounted(April 20, 2012)
Seoul, Korea (PRWEB) April 20, 2012
One of the App Stores hottest new games is now 75% off! Oozoos popular recent release for the US iTunes App Store, Brandnew Boy, is gathering fans around the globe at an astonishing rate. The 3D animated kung-fu beat em up features outstanding graphics and silky smooth animation. The game usually retails for $3.99, which is a bargain price for a game of this size and sophistication. But Oozoos sweetening the pot with an even more outstanding deal: Gamers can download Brandnew Boy for only $0.99. This sale will only last a short time, however, so interested fans should hurry!
Unreal Engine 3D graphics power Brandnew Boys non-stop martial arts action. Impressive combos and dramatic flying camera point-of-view make this action the games undisputed centerpiece. Each stage of gameplay is punctuated by battle after battle with an enormous variety of evolving enemies and creatively imagined bosses. With the addition of special items which enhance stats, the ability to learn and upgrade new skills, and costume customization, Brandnew Boy offers gamers engaging console-quality gameplay in the palms of their hands.
The hero of Brandnew Boy is known only to the player as Rookie. Gamers will find action heavy levels punctuated with cut scenes which further the narrative, built around solving the mystery of Rookies identity and his purpose in the strange and hostile environment hes found himself in. Even Rookie doesnt know who he is or where he comes frombut his robotic sidekick, OnaOna, seems to know more than it lets on.
Those who enjoy fast-paced, in your face non-stop fighting action should head to the iTunes App Store now, to take advantage of this limited time offer: Brandnew Boy for only $0.99!
- An innovative and intuitive new control system streamlines combat for the touchscreen, avoiding clutter, yet allowing for spectacular combos and stunning fight sequences through simple taps and swipes
- Beautifully textured, dramatically lit environments provide the stage for battle after battle in this relentlessly action-packed game
- Cartoon inspired characters unlike any you've ever seen inhabit a world unlike any other, engaging in constant combat that makes full use of Unreal Engine 3 power and versatility.
- Enemies use their own particular styles of combat, special attacks, shields, and strengths to bring the hammer down on Rookie, requiring the player to continually improve skills and learn new tactics - and they may attack up to five at a time
- Defeating the game's haunting, devastating bosses allows Rookie to summon these demon-like fighters on his own behalf as a special attack
- A full arsenal of skills (which the player can level), attire, and special items add another layer of sophistication
- Special missions: Time Attack, Defense, No Skill Clear, and No Damage Clear provide additional goals for ambitious players
- In addition to Scenario Mode, other modes of play will be added in future updates
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later
- 121 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Brandnew Boy 1.0.5 is now $.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/brandnew-boy/id500428935?mt=8
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/4/prweb9424393.htm.
Related Keywords:society, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, Commonwealth Games, Winter Goodwill Games, Summer Asian Games, Winter Asian Games, Panamerican Games, African Games, Mediterranean Games, SouthEast Asiatic Games, PanPacific Games, SouthPacific Games, PanArabic Games, Summer Goodwill Games, World games, paralympic games, computer crime, plastic art, entertainment award, entertainment (general), arts (general), arts, culture and entertainment