|Page (1) of 1 - 01/25/12||email article||print page|
Brand Networks Adds Beth Kribs-LaPierre as Director of Social Intelligence and AnalyticsFormer Chief Listening Officer at Kodak to Provide Analytical Leadership (January 25, 2012)
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/12 -- Facebook Preferred Developer Consultant, Brand Networks today announced Beth Kribs-LaPierre has joined the company as Director, Social Intelligence and Analytics. In this position, Kribs-LaPierre will apply her extensive social media intelligence and analytics expertise to help Brand Networks' clients better understand, manage and optimize their social media marketing strategies, social campaigns and apps.
- Prior to joining Brand Networks, Kribs-LaPierre was chief listening officer, Digital Intelligence+Analytics, at Eastman Kodak, where she provided leadership, strategy and governance for social media intelligence and analytics programs.
- Kribs-LaPierre is focusing on building processes and strategies to support social/location/mobile analytics as well as digital thought leadership activities. She reports to Brand Networks CEO Jamie Tedford.
- She is collaborating with Brand Networks' engineers to structure technologies that will provide clients, like American Express, with actionable insights and key performance indicators.
- Kribs-LaPierre is leading design of a robust analytics suite to accompany GO Local, Brand Networks' publishing and promotions platform for Facebook Places, and working to standardize analytics and reporting through the company's Story Amplifier toolset, which leverages the Facebook Ads API for media buying and optimization.
- A well-known industry thought-leader, she has spoken at popular events including Blogher Business, SXSW, InterAct!, BtoB Online's Net Marketing forum and more. She has also been featured in AdAge, BtoB and Forbes.
Jamie Tedford, CEO, Brand Networks:
- "Social intelligence and analytics are at the core of everything we do. Understanding the motivations of Facebook communities, triggers for engagement, and customer feedback are essential to making better business, marketing and technology decisions. Beth will help Brand Networks, and our clients, capitalize on social analytics data and support the bottom line."
- "Hiring Beth is part of our ongoing effort to round out the executive team to better meet clients' needs during this phase of hyper-growth."
- "This hire also reflects our focus on the collection, analysis and presentation of social media data to measure and optimize our clients' Facebook marketing programs. True social intelligence elevates analytics, enabling us to uncover insights and opportunities that allow our clients to dramatically improve customer experiences and drive real business results."
Beth Kribs-LaPierre, Director, Social Intelligence and Analytics, Brand Networks:
- "Brand Networks provides clients with social tools and services, with a holistic marketing approach, to amplify brand interactions and community engagement. Social intelligence and analytics is pivotal to this approach and provides the strategic foundation necessary for social media marketing success."
- "I look forward to providing immediate analytical support to Brand Networks' key clients to deliver insights that address business objectives."
- Brand Networks on Facebook: www.facebook.com/brandnetworks
- Brand Networks on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/brandnetworks
- Jamie Tedford on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamietedford
- Beth Kribs-LaPierre on Twitter: www.twitter.com/bethlapierre
About Brand Networks
Brand Networks is a leading Facebook Preferred Developer Consultant and Facebook Ads API developer based in Boston, MA, with offices in Rochester, NY and New York City. We create experiences that are social by design and amplify stories for clients like American Express, REI, Biore®, Monster.com, and Sperry Top-Sider to name a few. Our GO Local Promotions and Publishing Platform is powering innovative location-based programs like JetBlue's Go Places and Applebee's Check In and Win.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1865199
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: ROI, social media ROI, social media intelligence, Facebook ROI, , Marketwire, Inc., , Business,