|Page (1) of 1 - 01/16/06||email article||print page|
Brainstorm Introduces DCD-8 Word Clock DistripalyzerComprehensive package for all clocking needs (January 16, 2006)
Brainstorm, the world leader in time code solutions, today introduced the new DCD-8 Word Clock Distripalyzer. Designed for facilities ranging from the small sound studio to the large post-production house, the DCD-8 offers the most comprehensive package for all clocking needs, providing versatility in the widest range of applications.
Word Clock Distributor/Generator
* Reference: External WC, AES/EBU, S/PDIF, ADAT, Firewire, Video or Internal Crystal
* Two separate generators capable of generating two rates simultaneously, assigned to any of eight WC outputs
* Video reference to NTSC, PAL, or HD Tri-level
* Low Jitter Clock with all standard rates up to 192K.
* Three WC inputs and eight WC outputs
* Silent audio sent to all audio outputs
Audio Router / Format Converter
* Audio I/O's include AES/EBU, S/PDIF, ADAT, Firewire
* Any audio input can be routed to any audio output
* Audio outputs are reclocked
* Hi-res input frequency counter
* Phase comparison between different sources
* Multiple DCD-8's can be linked together via cable, while maintaining phase.
For more information visit Brainstorm's distributor: www.plus24.net
or phone 323.845.1155
Related Keywords:Brainstorm, DCD-8 Word Clock Distripalyzer