|Page (1) of 1 - 01/25/12||email article||print page|
BoxTone Reports Banner 2011; Automated Enterprise Mobility Management Innovations Outpacing Market(January 25, 2012)
COLUMBIA, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/12 --
- Grew mobile device security sales by more than 400 percent
- Tripled sales with Managed Service Providers (MSPs); now working with 8 of the top 10 global MSPs
- Continued customer success, achieving 90% satisfaction and renewal rates among world's largest enterprises
- Delivered industry's first fully automated mobile policy and compliance management engine
- Recognized with multiple "innovator" industry awards
BoxTone, the innovator in automated Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), today announced that rapid mobile deployment growth within the core sectors of Global 2000 companies, large government agencies and Managed Service Providers (MSPs), propelled the Company to another milestone year for fiscal 2011. A driving force behind the enterprise mobile device and app revolution, BoxTone's EMM initiatives and product launches resulted in record growth in the number of devices and apps under management, new strategic partnerships, recognition by independent research firms and numerous industry and product awards.
"Mobility is now mainstream in the enterprise, as the initial BYOD testing and departmental pilot phases are over," said Alan Snyder, CEO, BoxTone. "As enterprises are now ramping up large-scale mobile device and app deployments, they realize that an automated approach to enterprise mobility management that scales reliably and fully integrates with core IT is the only way to fully secure and reliably deliver mobile services."
The quarter ending December 31, 2011, represented the 24th consecutive quarter of double-digit growth for the Company. Driving this significant upsurge were a series of company and product milestones achieved during fiscal 2011 that have positioned the Company for a high growth trajectory in fiscal 2012.
2011 BoxTone highlights include:
- Grew mobile device security sales by more than 400 percent
- Added nearly 400,000 devices for a total of more than 1.2 million enterprise devices being managed, supported and secured by BoxTone software, including iPhone, iPad, Google Android and BlackBerry smartphones and tablets
- Tripled sales with MSPs thanks to automated lifecycle coverage that uniquely ensures highest quality of service, drives down support costs and creates new revenue streams
- Doubled sales in key rapidly-mobilizing, regulated vertical markets including Healthcare and Government, which require true security and highly-reliable service quality
- Completed the industry's first $1M+ EMM software transaction
- Named an "Innovator" by Forrester Research in its "Market Overview: On-Premises Mobile Device Management Solutions, Q3 2011," January 3, 2012
- Included in Gartner's Critical Capabilities for Mobile Device Management Report with high rankings for Mobile Policy Management and Mobile IT Service Management (M. Basso, P. Redmen / July 29, 2011)
- Delivered industry's first fully automated policy and compliance management engine with a comprehensive real-time mobile security dashboard, analytics, alerting, audit reporting and expanded integration with enterprise IT systems
- Delivered the industry's first full lifecycle EMM capabilities with embedded security for Android smartphones and tablets
- Maintained strong customer success with both customer satisfaction and renewal rates above 90-percent
- Continued dominant position in the large enterprise customer segments, with BoxTone's EMM platform now trusted by more than 41 of the Fortune® 100 and 4 out of 5 of the top U.S. Federal Agencies
- Held leadership position for largest global deployments, now supporting single instance customer deployments beyond 75,000 devices and more than 30 customers managing more than 15,000 devices
- Entered partnership enabling Verizon Wireless enterprise customers to leverage BoxTone's EMM platform to secure, manage, monitor and support the leading mobile devices, users, applications and services under simplified Verizon Wireless billing
- Strategically partnered with 3LM to deliver highly secure Android management capabilities
- Added multiple MSP partners to now include 8 of the top 10 global MSPs including HP, XEROX/ACS, CSC, Dell, IBM,, Fujitsu, BT Services, Mahindra, and TATA
- Partnered with new enterprise and government Value Added Resellers (VARs) including CDW, Insight, SHI, ITC, Pomeroy and Presidio
- Ernst & Young named BoxTone CEO Alan Snyder an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® for Maryland
- Received multiple industry and technology awards, including Deloitte Technology Fast 500, OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies, AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Company and RCR Wireless Mobile Broadband Ecosystem Innovation Award
- Awarded for best-in-class employee culture with Baltimore Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2011 and The Baltimore Sun's Top Workplaces 2011
"As we enter 2012, BoxTone has the most comprehensive product suite, the right people and the best architecture to enable best-in-class enterprises, and their IT services and cloud provider partners, to mobilize their workers safely, reliably and efficiently," Snyder concluded.
BoxTone is the innovator of automated Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). With millions of devices under management, BoxTone's automated EMM platform is trusted by more of the world's leading enterprises, Managed Service Providers and government agencies than any other -- including 41 of the Fortune® 100 and 8 of the Top 10 MSPs -- to ensure maximum mobile performance and security at the lowest cost and risk. Only BoxTone's single unified mobile management platform powered by patented real-time automation technology addresses the entire mobile lifecycle: mobile device management, application management, support management and operations management. And only BoxTone delivers real-time centralized control of all mobile smartphones and tablets including iPhone and iPad, Google Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone, as well as the enterprise apps that run on them. Learn more at www.boxtone.com, or call +1 410.910.3344.
BoxTone and the BoxTone logo are trademarks of BoxTone. All other product or company names mentioned are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: BoxTone, MDM, Mobile Device Management, Enterprise Mobility Management, Earnings, Mobile, Digital Media Software, Communications, Digital Audio, Web, Smart Phone, PDA, iPods, iphone, iPad, Search, Applications, Security, Research, Google, Sales, Applications, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Security, Internet, Business Issues, Architecture, Security, Internet Server Applications, IT Management, Management, Sales, CEO/CFO, Sales, USA, Marketwire, , HP, Apple Computer, Financial, Business, Other,