|Page (1) of 1 - 07/18/01||email article||print page|
Boris Announces Graffiti 2.0Titling suite gets vector text, new animation tools
Graffiti 2.0 is the only integrated vector-based titling package on the market. Graffiti 2.0's vector tools allow the creation of animations such as text on path, Type On and Title Containers for auto-animated rolls, crawls, fades, shuffles and zooms. It allows users to map text to 3D shapes and extrude and composite in three dimensions. Graffiti 2.0 also supports the addition of third-party Adobe After Effects filters.
Feature highlights in Boris Graffiti 2.0 include:
- Vector Text for sharper text and for Flash export.
- Expanded Title Animation: Both the path shape and the text position for Text on Path can be animated over time. The Type On features one click type-on animation of progressively applied skew, tumble, spin, rotate, scale, opacity and position to a text page.
- Compositing Tools include 27 Apply modes for each layer in Boris Graffiti, motion blur, advanced particle filters and SmartView to dynamically update views of animated parameters in the timeline.
- Audio Import and Playback, which includes a timeline waveform display and level controls to enable easier reference and synchronization to audio during effect animation design. It also includes real-time playback of scrub audio and sync audio during Preview to RAM.
- Third Party Plug-ins from many leading packages developed for Adobe After Effects may now be used with all NLE systems supported by Boris Graffiti 2.0. They appear in the Boris Graffiti Filters menu, and behave like any other Boris filters.
Boris Graffiti 2.0 supports Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut Pro, Canopus Rex/Raptor/Storm Edit, DPS Velocity, Fast studio.DV, IMC Incite, in-sync Speed Razor, Ulead Media Studio Pro and United Media Online Express. Boris Graffiti Professional 2.0 supports all Boris Graffiti hosts and adds support for Avid Xpress, Xpress DV, Media Composer and Symphony; Discreet edit*; Fast purple and silver; Media 100 i and iFinish; Panasonic DV Edit, newsbyte and Postbox; and Sony ES-3.
Boris Graffiti 2.0 will be available this quarter for $495. Boris Graffiti Professional 2.0 will run $995. Upgrades from previous versions of Graffiti are $199. For more information, visit http://www.borisfx.com.
Related Keywords:adobe after effects, boris fx, red, graffiti, avid