|Page (1) of 1 - 05/24/12||email article||print page|
Book Now Before Your HP Discover Session Is FullRegistered Attendees Can Win an HP ENVY14 Spectre (May 24, 2012)
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/24/12 -- HP (NYSE: HPQ) today announced that its most popular sessions at HP Discover are nearing capacity.
Attendees who want to learn about key topics, such as security, leveraging the cloud and managing big data, need to sign up quickly to reserve their place.
Offering more than 800 business and technical sessions, HP Discover 2012 takes place at the Venetian Hotel and Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas the week of June 4, 2012. The event brings HP customers together with HP's best and brightest professionals around a showcase of latest IT innovations, solutions, case studies, trends and strategies.
All current and new HP Discover registration submissions will be eligible to win one of four HP ENVY 14 Spectre premium consumer Ultrabook PCs. Daily drawings will run from May 22 to May 25 and winners will be notified by email.(1)
Tough yet beautiful, the HP ENVY 14 Spectre uses lightweight, scratch-resistant glass on the lid, display, palmrest and HP ImagePad -- an industry first. A full 14-inch screen inside a 13.3-inch body means customers can get more enjoyment from their entertainment.
The HP Spectre's high-definition (HD)(2) HP Radiance Display offers some of the industry's highest resolution and richest color for better brightness and wider viewing angles than traditional notebook displays.
"Spots for HP Discover 2012 are filling fast. This event is a 'must-do' for IT executives looking out for the futures of their organizations."
-- Martin "Marty" Homlish, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, HP.
HP Discover 2012 highlights
HP Discover 2012 shows how technology can work for you:
- Keynotes from the company's leadership team, including Meg Whitman, president and chief executive officer, HP; Dave Donatelli, executive vice president and general manager, Enterprise Group, HP; Todd Bradley, executive vice president of Printing and Personal Systems, HP; Bill Veghte, chief strategy officer and executive vice president of Software, HP; and John Visentin, executive vice president, Enterprise Services, HP.
- Keynotes from industry experts, including Jeffrey Katzenberg, chief executive officer, DreamWorks Animation, and executives from HP partners Intel and Microsoft.
- More than 350,000 square feet of the latest IT innovation at HP Discover Zone.
- A blogger lounge where HP customers, executives and partners will meet and interact with industry bloggers and other influencers.
- One-day Partner Summit on Monday, June 4, to showcase HP's solutions and strategic partner program direction for HP partners.
- Follow us on Twitter @HPDiscover.
- Check out our Facebook page.
- Register for HP Discover at www.hp.com/go/discover.
- Contest entry rules at http://h22152.www2.hp.com/discover/faq.php.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) Terms and Conditions: Registrants using $0 passcode are not eligible. Sponsors and partners are eligible. Customer must complete claim form to qualify. HP product award is subject to taxable income; customer must complete W9 form. HP understands that our customers in the public sector may be subject to restrictions on what they may accept from the companies with which they do business. Please obtain the necessary approval from your organization before accepting any item of value from HP. Winners will be notified by email on or about two (2) weeks following the May 25, 2012, end date. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
(2) HD content required to view HD images.
Ultrabook is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
© 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: HP Discover, Marty Homlish, Hewlett Packard, HP, Meg Whitman, DreamWorks, USA, Marketwire, , HP, Business, Entertainment, Email, Other,