|Page (1) of 1 - 05/03/02||email article||print page|
BitHeadz To Release Update to Unity SessionNew version to support serial adapters in Digital Performer
According to BitHeadz, version 3.0.1 will be a free update for users of Unity Session 3.0. Improvements in 3.0.1 will include:
- Support for serial adapters used with MOTU?s Digital Performer.
- Improved FreeMIDI Patch Name Support.
- Improved Conversion of Zone Volumes for Gigasampler files.
- Osmosis can now merge zones during conversion of AKAI or Roland banks.
- New sample editing functions added, including stereo separation, sample division, crossfading between loop points, sample mixing and reverse..
- New Table presets, including noise, brass and glottal.
- Two new audio effects: Auto-Pan and Tremolo.
- Improved SoundFont file conversion.
BitHeadz has not provided a specific date for the release, but says the update is "coming soon." It will be a free update for current 3.0 users. For more information, visit http://www.bitheadz.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at [email protected].
Related Keywords:BitHeadz To Release Update to Unity Session
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved