|Page (1) of 1 - 09/30/02||email article||print page|
BitHeadz Ships Phrazer 2Sequencer supports Mac OS X
The new version of Phrazer includes a total of 900 MB of loops and is compatible with Pro Tools, Digital Performer, Logic and Cubase, according to BitHeadz. Other new features include:
- Ability to create a master project folder that contains sequences and duplicates all samples and QuickTime movies;
- New pitch and tempo matching algorithms;
- Multitrack audio editing and playback;
- Assign multiple loops and DSP effects to each track;
- Built-in sample editor with DSP;
- Ability to import ACID I and II files, Unity DS-1 samples, AIFF, Sound Designer II WAV files and CD-Audio;
- Tempo calculation to set tempo based on sample length;
- Ability to stream audio from hard disk or load audio into RAM;
- Support for ASIO, DirectConnect, Direct I/O, MAS 2.0, ReWire and Sound Manager for output;
- Sync to MIDI clock;
- Roland PC 300 USB MIDI keyboard support;
- Two send effects available per track, including Phrase, Flange, Chorus, Degrade, Distortion, Filter, Dynamic filter, Compressor, Delay with MIDI sync, Shelf/Parametric EQ and Reverb.
Phrazer 2 is available now for $299. For more information, visit http://www.bitheadz.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at [email protected].
Related Keywords:BitHeadz Ships Phrazer 2 Sequencer supports Mac OS X BitHeadz has released its next-generation real-time sequencer--Phrazer 2.0. Aside from several feature enhancements and additions, the new version adds 600 MB of content and gains support for Mac OS X 10.1 or higher, along with optimizations for the G4s Velocity Engine. It also continues to support Mac OS 8/9.
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved