|Page (1) of 1 - 01/11/12||email article||print page|
BigMachines Releases BigMachines 12 Software, Delivering Enhanced User Experience and Ease of MaintenanceLeading Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) Solution Provides Increased Business Productivity, Driven by Customer Feedback (January 11, 2012)
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/12 -- BigMachines, Inc., the leader in product configuration, pricing and quoting, proposal generation and B2B ecommerce, today announced the release of BigMachines 12, the latest version of the company's award-winning SaaS selling solution. BigMachines 12 enables sales teams, channel partners and resellers to easily configure products, generate quotes, proposals and contracts, manage complex pricing, route approvals, and manage orders more efficiently and securely.
The new features delivered in BigMachines 12 are driven by customer input combined with extensive industry research. BigMachines gathers product feedback by collaborating with customers on the My BigIdea innovation portal, regional Customer Success Forums and Cloud conferences in the United States and Europe.
BigMachines customers will benefit from enhancements and new features in BigMachines 12, including the following:
- The improved Migration Management Center allows customers to easily transfer changes between their BigMachines test and production sites. Customers can easily compare changes between two BigMachines instances, filter results, and select specific components to update. The new migration management center allows for greater visibility of changes and speeds up the migration process.
- BigMachines' new Configuration Layout Editor allows customers to create complex configuration and search layouts with an easy to use drag-and-drop editor for pixel perfect control of the page layout. The results are web pages are easier to design, faster to load, and allow for richer functionality.
- BigMachines updated Commerce Rules Wizard now provides customers with a centralized location to create and edit all commerce rules. The new functionality adds more flexibility in the BigMachines commerce process and improves the user experience by providing a more scalable, standardized way to create hiding attributes, constraints and validations within BigMachines.
In addition to the enhancements above, BigMachines 12 also includes many other features that improve the user experience and make system maintenance easier for the administrator.
"BigMachines 12 is the latest release in our long line of industry-leading SaaS software solutions. Each new BigMachines product release improves upon the scalability, repeatability and predictability of the solution for our customers," said John Pulling, Senior Vice President of Products, BigMachines. "Customer feedback is crucial to the process and enables us to continue to deliver the features requested by our customers that will best drive their business productivity."
Existing BigMachines customers will receive email notification of their scheduled upgrade date to BigMachines 12.
- Learn more about BigMachines selling solutions at www.bigmachines.com
- Existing BigMachines Customers, view BigMachines 12 release notes or access the My BigIdea innovation portal at support.bigmachines.com
- Visit the BigMachines corporate blog: http://blogs.bigmachines.com
- Follow BigMachines on Twitter: @BigMachines
- Become a BigMachines Facebook fan: www.facebook.com/BigMachines
BigMachines is the global leader in enabling B2B sales, helping companies sell more and sell faster. BigMachines' award-winning on-demand configurator, pricing and quoting, proposal generator, and B2B eCommerce software solutions empower sales across customers' channels by streamlining their sales processes from opportunity to order. Using BigMachines software, sales teams and channels can quickly configure products, generate quotes and proposals, manage complex pricing, generate legal contracts, and manage orders. BigMachines offers extensive reporting capabilities and easily integrates to leading CRM and ERP systems, including those from salesforce.com, Oracle, Microsoft and SAP. BigMachines' rapidly growing customer base includes global leaders such as Kodak's GCG, Siemens, Ingersoll Rand, and NTT Communications, as well as innovative growth companies such as Acme Packet. For more information, visit www.bigmachines.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: BigMachines, Sales, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Business Issues, Search, Management, Sales, Sales, USA, Marketwire, Inc., , Internet Technology, Business, Email, Other,