|Page (1) of 1 - 05/17/12||email article||print page|
Big Data Comes to Madison Avenue: Rocket Fuel to Present at iMedia Agency SummitCEO George John to Speak on Main Stage Panel at Sold-Out Digital Advertising Conference Scheduled for May 20-23 in Colorado Springs (May 17, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/17/12 -- Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced that company co-founder and CEO George John will join a panel at the iMedia Agency Summit to be held May 20-23 in Colorado Springs.
- John will join executives from The Rubicon Project, BlueKai and VivaKi for a panel titled "Big Data Comes to Madison Avenue: Embracing Data-Driven Media Buying" to be held on Tuesday, May 22 at 10:15 am.
- Many agencies have decided to put data at the center of every media-buying decision. But they grapple with how to harness the petabytes of digital ad data being generated every day to deliver more targeted, measurable campaigns to their clients. John will discuss tactics agencies can use to "separate signals from noise" and turn data intelligence into a competitive offering for their advertiser clients.
- John is a part of a new breed of computer scientists applying big data analytics to digital advertising. After obtaining a PhD from Stanford, George spent years at Salesforce.com, Yahoo!, and Epiphany, developing some of the first marketing data analytics technologies, before starting Rocket Fuel. The company's digital advertising platform evaluates more than 10 billion advertising opportunities per day, in real time, based on millions of factors, to help advertisers get attention from the right consumers, at the right moments, online.
- The iMedia Agency Summit is a collaborative, two-day deep into the future of digital advertising. Attended by executives from the world's largest agencies, iMedia Agency Summit is one of the most preeminent conferences in the advertising industry, and is already sold out. Speakers are a who's-who from top agencies and brands, including Starcom MediaVest Group, Facebook, Twitter, Virgin America, Microsoft, Intuit, and American Express.
- About iMedia Agency Summit
- About Rocket Fuel
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Twitter
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Facebook
- Read the Rocket Fuel Blog
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Recently awarded #22 in Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 500 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in thirteen cities worldwide including New York, London, and Toronto.
©2012 Rocket Fuel Inc. All rights reserved. Rocket Fuel Inc. is a registered trademark of Rocket Fuel Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: rocketfuelinc, bigdata, imedia, solomo, social, mobile, local, digital advertising , Sales, Advertising, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Social Media, Sales, Sales, Display, USA, Marketwire, Inc., , Space Science, Other,