|Page (1) of 1 - 10/12/01||email article||print page|
Beach Associates Gets Department of Education ContractIncludes multimedia support, project management and project implementation
The MATO procurement vehicle will be used to provide products and services to the department across a wide range of subject areas relating to key educational issues to help individual offices achieve their missions in a timely manner. The contract is available to all principal offices within the agency, as well as affiliated independent organizations, such as the National Institute for Literacy.
Under MATO, Beach Associates will provide multimedia support, project management and project implementation in visual communications and conference planning. Services provided on an as-needed basis can include:
· Audio and video web-cast planning, development, production, broadcasting and archiving
· Videotape duplication.
· Audio and video support for live and interactive programs.
· Development, production and distribution of publications and other communications products.
· Conference planning, support and implementation.
· Development and production of live and interactive video and audio programs.
· Captioning for live and recorded events.
· Transcriptions of agency-sponsored events, programs and interviews.
· Live, multi-camera TV broadcast production, teleconferences, satellite feeds and media tours.
· Scheduling of transmission time on domestic and international Ku and C-band satellite transponders.
· Coordination of satellite uplinks and transmission of television signals from remote locations outside of TV facilities.
Beach Associates has produced programs and events for educational groups such as the National Education Association, and for several U.S. government agencies, including the Departments of Agriculture, Defense, and Health and Human Services; the Food and Drug Administration; the Federal Emergency Management Agency; the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; and the Internal Revenue Service.
Beach Associates is an award-winning, 20-year-old multimedia communications company based in the Washington, D.C. area, specializing in live events, video and web-integrated communications for business, government and other organizations.
For more information, go to www.beachassociates.com.
Related Keywords:multimedia, MATO, communications
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved