|Page (1) of 1 - 03/21/12||email article||print page|
Avoid Flying Blind Into the Cloud: A ScienceLogic Video With CTO Antonio Piraino and Featuring Leading Analyst FirmWebinar Featuring Cloud Computing Experts Addresses Key Issues in Cloud Migration and Management (March 21, 2012)
RESTON, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/12 -- Business and IT professionals who feel that they are flying blind into the cloud have a new on-demand cloud computing Webinar to consult, guided by ScienceLogic Inc. CTO Antonio Piraino and featured guest John Enck, managing vice president at Gartner. Each will cover the key benefits and challenges of cloud computing and provide advice about how to maintain optimum business service performance across both data center and cloud infrastructures. Participants will get answers to significant questions about cloud migration, processes, tools, staffing, service providers, and management, including:
- What are the key considerations before, during, and after migrating an application to the cloud?
- What are the pitfalls and impediments to be concerned about when moving to the cloud?
- How should you choose a cloud service provider?
- What staffing considerations should you make?
- How do you monitor the performance of applications in private clouds?
- What are the long-term consequences of cloud computing on management tools proliferation?
- Will IT be forced to maintain two toolsets for traditional data center and cloud computing?
- How important is it to have a holistic view into what makes up the service before it can be managed adequately in the cloud?
- Is enterprise IT becoming more like a service broker? Is the industry ready for this shift?
- What is the number one need for enterprises and service providers as they move to the cloud?
Webcast Title: Flying Blind into the Cloud
- ScienceLogic for Data Center and Cloud Management: http://www.sciencelogic.com/resources/brochure/sciencelogic-overview-brochure
- ScienceLogic for Service Providers: http://www.sciencelogic.com/resources/brochure/sciencelogic-service-providers
- Read the ScienceLogic Blog: http://blog.sciencelogic.com/
- Follow ScienceLogic on Twitter: @ScienceLogic
- Like ScienceLogic on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ScienceLogic
- Request a ScienceLogic Demo: http://sciencelogic.com/request-demo
ScienceLogic facilitates centralized IT operations and dynamic cloud management by uniting and correlating critical IT functions such as performance, fault, availability, asset, service desk, automation, and event management, all in a single product. The cohesive ScienceLogic platform provides an accurate, actionable view of business service delivery across any mix of physical, virtual and cloud environments. Beyond just monitoring, ScienceLogic technology gives service providers and enterprises the management and customization capabilities needed to deliver optimal application performance, improve IT efficiency, and confidently move to new architectures and differentiated service offerings. For more information visit www.sciencelogic.com or the ScienceLogic Blog at blog.sciencelogic.com.
ScienceLogic is a trademark of ScienceLogic Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other company, product and service marks may be trademarks or service marks of others.
E: Email Contact
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: cloud computing, cloud management, private cloud, public cloud, Gartner, ScienceLogic, data center, USA, Marketwire, Inc., , Business, Other,