|Page (1) of 1 - 04/13/05||email article||print page|
Avitech Partners with Key Industry Vendors at NAB2005Avitech Virtual Monitor Wall Systems to be Exhibited at Major Vendor (April 13, 2005)
Avitech, a renowned provider of multi image display processing technology, has been chosen by major broadcast equipment manufacturers to provide 200 channels of its latest Media Command Center solutions at the annual National Association of Broadcasters Convention (NAB), April 18 21, 2005, at the Las Vegas Convention Center Booth #SU3929
Avitechs Media Command Center (MCC) product line is being used with the vendors listed below to simulate key broadcast applications & environments such as; critical event monitoring, master control room automation, production and more.
See Avitechs Media Command Center (MCC) on display at:
* Christie Digital Systems (Booth #SL360) will utilize various Avitech MCC modules for their display solutions including; 40 LCD flat panel displays, and display cubes.
* Grass Valley (Booth #SU7823) is using 9 MCC Universal modules (MCC-4h), 10 SD MCC modules (MCC-4d), 4 VCC computer modules (VCC-2vDVI), and 4 Controllers (VCC-C1R) in their booth to support various workflow demonstrations with their production switchers, routers/modular, master control, video servers, transmission, monitoring, and tally management systems.
* NVerzion (Booth #C8541) will be demonstrating a mixed broadcast automation environment with various inputs being shown on the same display surface e.g. playlist
* SAV (Booth #SU11117), one of Avitechs European dealers will be using 2 ea. SD MCC modules (MCC-4d) in conjunction with their master control room switcher to show multi-channel play-out applications.
* Snell & Wilcox (Booth #SU6349) will be using 1 ea. Universal module (MCC-4h) to demonstrate a multi-format SD/HD production switcher application.
* Sony (Booth #SU6406) will be utilizing 3 ea. Universal modules (MCC-4h) with their HD and SD production switcher line.
* Utah Scientific (Booth #C5610) Utah Scientific will be using 1 ea. Universal module (MCC-4h) and 2 ea. SD MCC modules (MCC-4d) for their routing and multi-channel master control demonstrations.
About Avitech International
Avitech is an industry leader and technology provider of multi-source video display processors. Avitech offers the most extensive and flexible multi-source virtual monitor walls and presentation modules, enabling operations of any size to truly achieve media monitoring and presentation. With the focus on raising the visual standard with Quality, Scalability and Redundancy, Avitech provides solutions for the Broadcast, Security & Surveillance, and Professional AV Markets.
For a demo, please visit Avitech Video at NAB2005, Booth #SU9329
Related Keywords:Avitech, display processors, monitoring, MCC-8000, MCC,