|Page (1) of 1 - 03/22/12||email article||print page|
Avaya Unleashes the Power of Business Collaboration at Enterprise Connect 2012(March 22, 2012)
BASKING RIDGE, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 03/22/12 --
- Keynote by Senior Vice President Brett Shockley to highlight the next frontier of the collaborative experience and how companies can mine current systems as part of their roadmap
- Avaya booth showcases simple, affordable communications solutions and services to address mobile and video collaboration, customer experience and virtualization
- Avaya executives share expertise on federation, interoperability and more during conference sessions
Avaya today announced it will spotlight how companies can take a cost-effective approach to enabling faster collaboration, smarter decisions and better business results and capture the Power of We at Enterprise Connect 2012. Enterprise Connect, a leading enterprise communications conference and exhibition, will be held March 26-29 at the Gaylord Palms in Kissimmee, Florida.
During his keynote address, Brett Shockley, senior vice president and general manager, Avaya Communications Applications and Emerging Technologies, will discuss how enterprises can put powerful, yet easy-to-use communications and collaboration capabilities in the hands of users and make the most of the new Collaboration frontier for their company and its customers.
In Booth 801 on the exhibit floor, Avaya will showcase innovative solutions that address challenges companies face as they move to a more productive level of collaboration and strive to differentiate the customer experience. From mobility, consumerization and BYOD to network simplification and virtualization, Avaya's latest products and services will take center stage as part of holistic solutions to drive faster, smarter and better business results.
In addition to the keynote, Avaya experts will participate in the following sessions:
- Summit: Has the Post-PBX Era Begun? -- Chris McGugan, Vice President, Emerging Products and Technology, 11:00 am-12:00 noon
- Emerging Video Technologies: What's Next? -- David Chavez, Vice President and Chief Technical Officer, 2:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Enterprise Communications Platform: IP Telephony/UC RFP -- Rob McMaher, Consulting Systems Engineer, 2:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Social Networking's Role in the Contact Center -- Laura Bassett, Director, Emerging Products and Technology, 3:15 pm-4:00 pm
- UC Federation: When Will We Get There? -- David Chavez, Vice President and Chief Technical Officer, 8:00 am-8:45 am
- Avaya Keynote -- Brett Shockley, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Avaya Applications and Emerging Technologies, 11:15 am-12:00 noon
- UC Interoperability: How Real, How Much? -- Allan Mendelsohn, Director, Unified Communications, 2:30 pm-3:30 pm
- Cloud-Based UC Services RFP -- Lee Koelbl, U.S. Offer Management, 2:30 pm-5:30 pm
- Contact Center market Update -- Christine Viera, Vice President, Contact Center Management, 8:00 am-8:45 am
- Avaya - Faster Collaboration and Smarter Decisions -- Lawrence Byrd, Director, Collaboration Solutions, 2:00 pm-2:20 pm
- RFP: UC Without Buying a New PBX -- Allan Mendelsohn, Director, Unified Communications, 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Tablet Tactics: What We've Learned About Tablets in the Enterprise -- Laura Bassett, Director, Emerging Products and Technologies 3:45 pm-4:30 pm
- Personal Video in the Age of Mobility -- Bill Zakowski, Senior Manager, Unified Communications
Visit Avaya's special Enterprise Connect page at http://www.avaya.com/usa/industry-events/Enterprise-Connect-2012 to see new announcements, whitepapers and supporting materials, as well as view Shockley's keynote on-demand after the show.
"Avaya is bringing the future of collaboration to Enterprise Connect, but unlike many 'flying car' scenarios, we've created a future that exists now. Every company can get onboard today with Avaya to build very practical, flexible strategies to deliver extraordinary collaboration and customer experience capabilities."
Brett Shockley, senior vice president and general manager, Applications, Emerging Products and Technologies, Avaya
Enterprise Connect www.enterpriseconnect.com
Tags: Avaya, unified communications, enterprise communications, contact center, enterprise collaboration,
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Avaya, business communications, collaboration, mobile communications, unified communications, Applications, Networking, Business Issues, Management, USA, Marketwire, , Engineering, Business, Other,