|Page (1) of 1 - 05/17/12||email article||print page|
Avaya DevConnect Marketplace Opens for Business(May 17, 2012)
BASKING RIDGE, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 05/17/12 --
- Avaya DevConnect Marketplace website enables customers and resellers to research and explore interoperable business communications and collaboration solutions and services from Avaya DevConnect Technology Partners
- Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program expands with four new solution offers from Avaya DevConnect Technology Partners
Avaya today introduces the Avaya DevConnect Marketplace, a new website for customers and channel partners to search, explore, and engage business communications and collaboration solutions and services for businesses of all sizes from Avaya DevConnect Technology Partners. Avaya also announces the addition of four new offers to its Select Product Program (SPP), a go-to-market program that simplifies purchasing of third-party solutions through Avaya and its channel partners.
The DevConnect Marketplace located at www.devconnectmarketplace.com offers information about the availability of DevConnect Technology Partner solutions that have been compliance tested for interoperability with Avaya technology. The DevConnect Marketplace provides an opportunity for DevConnect Technology Partners to receive and directly follow-up on sales leads from interested customers and resellers.
The website also offers visibility to solutions specifically available through the Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program (SPP), including the addition of four new software applications announced today. The new applications include:
- AdvaTel InTouch for IP Office: A Microsoft Outlook-based plug-in provides enhanced UC capabilities, contact management and presence federation for small businesses.
- AMC Technology Contact Canvas: Software enables integration of Avaya Contact Center solutions with CRM applications for salesforce.com, Microsoft, SAP, Siebel, Oracle and Peoplesoft.
- BBX Technologies Vuesion® Multimedia Contact Center: Provides a robust contact center suite including blended multimedia skills-based routing, call recording, CRM integration and outbound capabilities for Avaya IP Office.
- INI EQuilibrium from Interactive Northwest, Inc.: A software load balancing and application dispatch solution for Avaya Voice/Experience Portal providing enhanced system availability and scalability for Avaya contact centers.
DevConnect Marketplace visitors can also download customer case studies, review collateral and testing specifications and other relevant information. Customers may request more information directly from these companies, or provide feedback on their products and services.
"Avaya continues to provide innovative go-to-market options through the DevConnect Program for companies such as AMC Technology, which in turn offers more reasons for customers to ultimately choose Avaya-based solutions to power their collaboration and contact center infrastructures. The DevConnect Marketplace and Select Product Programs greatly complement our own efforts to create visibility for our Avaya-compatible solutions with customers and Avaya channel partners alike."
-- Anthony X. Uliano, Founder and CTO, AMC Technology
"The introduction of the Avaya DevConnect Marketplace and expansion of the Avaya DevConnect SPP program demonstrates and reinforces our commitment to The Power of We. By working with our DevConnect Technology Partners, we're able to offer the latest solutions and applications designed to support our customers' business collaboration requirements and extend the value of their investment in Avaya solutions."
-- Eric Rossman, vice president, Developer Relations, Avaya
Avaya, channel partners, communications solutions, devconnect, developers, resellers
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com. For more information on the Avaya DevConnect Program, visit www.avaya.com/devconnect.
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program , Sales, Applications, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Sales & Marketing, Networking, Business Issues, Management, Sales, CTO/CIO, Sales, Marketwire, , Business, Other,