|Page (1) of 1 - 11/09/11||email article||print page|
Avaya Builds Channel Partner Value With New Initiatives(November 09, 2011)
BASKING RIDGE, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/11 --
- Avaya kicks-off new financial year with a renewed commitment to channel partners
- "Partner in Excellence" designation recognizes high customer satisfaction scores
- Peer-to-peer benchmarking initiative to help partners evaluate performance and drive sales
Avaya, a global provider of business communications and collaboration systems and services, today introduced new elements of its Avaya Connect Channel Partner program that build and recognize channel partner value at its 2012 US Partner Conference.
The Avaya Connect Channel Partner program is evolving to reflect changing channel dynamics and enable Avaya channel partners to deliver the broadest possible solution sets to customers. With a growing emphasis on innovation and value and the release of more than 60 new products over the past 18 months, Avaya's focusing the program on increasing the competency, customer satisfaction and competitive advantage of its channel partners.
To support its channel partners, Avaya is introducing the following new elements to the Avaya Connect program:
- A new "Partner in Customer Excellence" designation that identifies and rewards channel partners who achieve significantly higher scores in their customer satisfaction surveys. Customer satisfaction is now a critical element in determining partner level status, and the new designation recognizes those that go above and beyond. Partners in Excellence are highlighted in the Avaya Partner Locator.
- A benchmarking tool to help channel partners determine how they compare against similar partners as well as industry averages. The tool will deliver personalized reports to partners that provide insights on their strengths as well as opportunities to bolster their position through training and other Avaya Connect program elements.
- Avaya OneSource, a global consolidation of tools, pricing and operational processes into one workflow will deliver significant efficiencies for partners and will be rolled out in each region through FY 2012.
"The Avaya Connect Channel Partner program represents some of the most highly-skilled channel partners in the industry. With these new initiatives, we continue to enable them to build their capabilities and expertise and deliver industry benchmark levels of customer satisfaction to help drive their success and profitability."
Karl Soderlund, Vice President US Channels, Avaya
"We are removing obstacles and improving accessibility, making it easier for the best and the brightest to do business with us. Avaya retains its laser focus on enterprise communications and open standards and we remain committed to educating and authorising partners who share our passion and vision. With commitment of this level on both sides I'm sure that the year ahead will be our best yet."
Jeremy Butt, Vice President, Worldwide Channels, Avaya
Tags: Avaya Connect, channel partner program, business communications, unified communications, collaboration, VARs, resellers, solution providers
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Avaya, Avaya Connect, channel partners, VARs, unified communications, business communications, Marketwire, ,Financial,Business,Other,