|Page (1) of 1 - 05/23/12||email article||print page|
Automation Anywhere Launches Testing Anywhere for Cloud Applications and HTML5Testing Anywhere Improves Testing Collaboration and Creates Automated Software Test Cases up to 300% Faster (May 23, 2012)
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/23/12 -- Automation Anywhere (www.AutomationAnywhere.com), a global leader in automation software, today announced the newest version of Testing Anywhere with new features including additional cloud application testing and HTML5 support.
"Automation Anywhere and our Testing Anywhere product line have grown rapidly because we make it easy for people in the application lifecycle including QA testers, software developers and people in non-technical roles to automate tests intelligently," said Mihir Shukla, founder and CEO of Automation Anywhere. "80% of our customers are already building cloud or web applications and asked us to expand into the cloud. So in this release we set the goal to make it easier to test cloud, web and HTML5 applications, which are increasingly important in mobile and online. Our mission is to build products that provide our customers intelligent, powerful and easy to use automation."
- Automatic Language Identification for Objects: Testing Anywhere's intelligent technology was developed for the cloud. It detects an object's programming language and then automatically chooses the best test automation technology for that language. This increases the efficiency of the testing process, especially when there are multiple types of objects and languages. Testing Anywhere works with languages including .Net, Java, WPF, HTML,Silverlight, Flash, Flex and more.
- Application Testing in the Cloud: Automation Anywhere customer feedback says more than 80% of recorded test cases initially fail in the cloud using other testing tools. Testing Anywhere aims to significantly improve that percentage and also extends support for nested inline frames and framesets.
- HTML5 support: With the growth of HTML5 in both web and mobile environments, Testing Anywhere now supports automated HTML5 testing.
- Power User Functionality: Although Testing Anywhere was initially designed to be used by a wide range of users, many advanced users have requested more control over their testing environments. As a result, Testing Anywhere has added some power user functionality such as a free-flow editor for testers to quickly type and create test cases, a multi-tab editor, advanced debugging support, and support for regular expressions in many actions.
- PDF testing support: Testing Anywhere now automatically tests PDF capabilities for applications that export or work with PDF documents.
- Email testing support: More advanced email integration allows testers to easily connect to an email server from within Testing Anywhere and test email functionality of any software or web application.
- Enhanced Testing for Mainframes: Testing Anywhere has always used terminal emulator technologies to test new and legacy applications. Testing Anywhere 7.5 offers more advanced mainframe testing and now supports SSH1 and SSH2 protocols
- Testing Anywhere first launched in December 2009 and is being adopted by large system integrators and other software development teams looking for significantly better efficiencies and quality around automated software testing. Testing Anywhere tests any application on any Windows platform; tests web applications on Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome; and tests custom applications written in more than 20 languages including Python, Perl, C++ and C#. People interested in Testing Anywhere can download the free trial version (http://www.automationanywhere.com/Testing/download/free-trial.htm).
About Automation Anywhere Contact:
Automation Anywhere builds high functionality automation software and testing software that sells at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Winners of Windows IT Pro Editor's Choice Awards, Redmond Magazine MVP Award, Network Products Guide Hot products award and the 2011 Red Herring 100 North America Award, Automation Anywhere has customers in more than 90 countries. The company's user-friendly software technology enables fast automation of business and IT processes -- without any programming. Automation Anywhere's customers range from Fortune 500 companies to thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurial start-ups, and individuals across a wide range of industries. For more information on Automation Anywhere please visit
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: automated software testing, silverlight testing, java testing, Marketwire, , Internet Technology, Computer Science, Business, Email, Other,