|Page (1) of 1 - 03/14/06||email article||print page|
Autodesk Presents the First Discreet Flame and Smoke Master Class Event at NAB 2006gather tips and tricks for getting spectacular results from Autodesk Flame and Smoke systems (March 14, 2006)
Autodesk, Inc. invites you to learn first-hand from real artists, working on real projects, facing real deadlines. Join us to gather tips and tricks for getting spectacular results from Autodesk Flame and Smoke systems.
When: Sunday, April 23, 2006
Session 1 (Flame Tips & Tricks): 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Session 2 (Smoke Tips & Tricks): 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Cost: US $150 per session
Register by March 15 and benefit from early-bird registration: US $115 per session
Registration fee includes:
· 40% discount* on Autodesk Media & Entertainment systems courseware manual with Master Class registration
* Discount valid until June 30, 2006 (subject to availability). Footage sold separately with no applicable discount.
· 20% discount** on Autodesk classroom training with Master Class registration
** Discount valid until September 1, 2006 (subject to availability).
· Training tutorials on DVD
· One classroom seat and one full courseware package giveaway per session
· Automatic registration for the Autodesk User Group Event following the last session
Please visit http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=6724308 for additional information on Autodesk Master Classes at NAB 2006.
Related Keywords:Autodesk, Flame, Smoke, NAB 2006, NAB Master classes