|Page (1) of 1 - 08/02/01||email article||print page|
AutoSolids Releases EXPRESS(August 02, 2001)
AutoSolids EXPRESS is based on ASI’s previously released flagship product, AutoSolids. The EXPRESS version of AutoSolids contains the majority of features from the standard product, including:
· Constraint-free parametric architecture for easy creation and editing of 3D solids
· QuickDraw automatic 3D to 2D tools for fast, accurate 2D drawing production
· RealView visualization tools for advanced real-time display manipulations in wireframe, hidden, or shaded display modes
· Highly efficient, AutoCAD-standard user interface for ease of use and a very short learning curve
· 100% AutoCAD compatability
“The EXPRESS version of AutoSolids provides a very low cost solution for AutoCAD users who need additional 3D capabilities beyond what is available from AutoCAD alone” says ASI’s Scott Slavik. “The EXPRESS product is an excellent choice for the more casual user or in situations where the geometry is less complex or requires infrequent changes, while the standard version of AutoSolids, with further enhanced editing tools, is more appropriate for full-time ‘power-users’ or when dealing with very complex geometry. Both products offer advanced 3D functionality and usability well beyond that found in AutoCAD alone.”
AutoSolids and AutoSolids EXPRESS are ObjectARX applications that run inside of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architectural Desktop, or Mechanical Desktop, greatly extending the solid modeling, viewing, and visualization capabilities of the native products. Single-user licenses of AutoSolids list for $995, single user licenses of AutoSolids EXPRESS list for $495. Multi-user discounts are available for both products. AutoSolids is available directly from AutoSolids, Inc. and from select AutoSolids resellers.
For more information about the company or it’s products call AutoSolids, Inc. at 800-255-5130 or visit www.autosolids.com.
Related Keywords:AutoSolids, EXPRESS
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved