|Page (1) of 1 - 05/13/03||email article||print page|
Aurelon Updates SignalizeVersion 5.0.1 adds PDF improvements, expands printer support
Aurelon says the new version of its software gains expanded driver support, numerous general improvements and some bug fixes. On the printer front, the software now supports the Agfa Sherpa 24m. It has also added support for A4+ paper format to several A4/A3 cut sheet printers, added duplex printing support for the Epson AL-C8600 and fixed some problems with the Epson EPL-C8x00 printers and the Canon S9000.
Other improvements include:
- XBM file format support in Windows version;
- Fix for the Sign-Tronic file format;
- Support for printers with the short-K CMYK ink model;
- Fixed memory problems that occurred in Mac OS 9 with large amounts of fonts installed;
- Fixes for RGB ICC profiles;
- Color Rendering Dictionary support in PostScript added;
- Fix for for text encoding problems in PDF generated by Acrobat Distiller v3 and GhostScript v6.
Aurelon's 5.0.1 software is available now for Macintosh and Windows. For more information, visit http://www.aurelon.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Aurelon Updates Signalize
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved