|Page (1) of 1 - 01/18/12||email article||print page|
Astadia Joins Forces With Zuora to Accelerate Lead-to-Cash Solutions for Global EnterprisesNew Partnership Expands Astadia's Lead-to-Cash Platform With Zuora's Subscription Billing & Commerce Capabilities (January 18, 2012)
FRISCO, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/18/12 --
- Astadia, the leading pure-play Cloud computing systems integrator, announced today they have joined forces with Zuora, the subscription billing and commerce leader, adding a key strategic partner to expand its Cloud solution capabilities.
- Astadia's investment in a dedicated Zuora practice will be part of its Innovation & Transformation Group (ITG), which was announced last month.
Astadia accelerates lead-to-cash solution with addition of Zuora
- Already a top-tier global partner with salesforce.com, Eloqua, Xactly, and Informatica, adding Zuora as a strategic partner extends Astadia's lead-to-cash solution platform.
- Astadia's team has completed and engaged with Zuora on multiple projects to provide rapid transformation of lead-to-cash processes leveraging leading cloud platforms like salesforce.com and Zuora.
- For example, Astadia implemented the combination of salesforce.com and Zuora at VNU Media, a top online job board in the Netherlands, to bring a sophisticated lead-to-cash solution. That combined solution drove 40% improvement in billing efficiency and 4x acceleration of product launches.
- "Our new strategic partnership with Zuora is a key element of our ITG initiatives. We will continue to invest in dedicating resources to this practice area," said Steven Horwitz, Astadia's CEO. "Not only does it make our customers more successful, it drives new revenue streams and allows us to expand into new markets, dramatically increasing Astadia's competitive advantage."
- "We are able to couple our intellectual property derived from over 6,000 marketing, sales, and service Cloud projects with our resource and knowledge investment in Zuora," said David Woodhead, Astadia ITG SVP. "Zuora's subscription commerce and billing platform gives us the end-to-end solution to help our customers transform both the front-office and back-office."
- Said VNU's CFO, Hans Platschorre, "The combination of Astadia and Zuora proved successful in solving our complex sales, pricing, quoting, and billing process needs. Our unique market and market segments, each demanded a custom solution. Astadia was able to integrate Zuora into our existing back-office platforms while optimizing our processes."
- "The shift to a Subscription Economy and new subscription-based business models is happening at a rapid pace across billion dollar industries," said Shawn Price, President, Zuora. "In order to scale to the customer demand at hand, Zuora needs implementation partners that have proven success and best practices with subscription business models. Astadia has proven implementation methodology to deliver a complete solution to global enterprises. We're thrilled to have Astadia as partner to help us deliver customer success."
Astadia's unique business value is a results-driven enterprise-class methodology that enables business transformation. We offer the enterprise a Global Systems Integrator class of service, the speed and agility of a boutique tech services firm, leveraging global experience found through over 6000 Cloud engagements across the U.S., EMEA and India. To learn more about Astadia, please visit astadia.com. Follow us on Twitter at @AstadiaCloud.
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is the global leader in subscription commerce and billing, helping companies in every industry transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies alike use Zuora's multi-tenant cloud platform to launch, scale, and monetize their subscription services. Zuora's applications work where traditional ERP applications fail: Subscription pricing, quoting, orders, billing, payments, and renewals. Built from the ground up by SaaS industry veterans from salesforce.com, PayPal, and Netsuite, Zuora services innovative customers like Informatica, Tata Communications, Box.net, Ning, GigaOm, Xplornet Communications, Ustream and Reed Business Information. To learn more about Zuora, please visit www.zuora.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: astadia, cloud, lead to cash, zuora, billing, subscription, salesforce, cloud computing , USA, India, Marketwire, , Business, india,