|Page (1) of 1 - 06/21/12||email article||print page|
Aryaka Shines as a GigaOM Structure 50 Company Redefining the Cloud RevolutionWorld's First WAN Optimization as-a-Service, Aryaka Marks Success With Rapid Market Traction, Strong Partner Growth and Build-Out of Its Global, Optimized and Intelligent Network (June 21, 2012)
MILPITAS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/21/12 -- One year ago, GigaOM recognized Aryaka as a Structure 50 company for being the world's first WAN optimization as-a-Service solution destined to shape the future of cloud computing. Aryaka has since delivered on the promise of advancing enterprise adoption of the cloud as a new delivery model for compute, storage and network resources.
By speeding cloud application delivery for globally distributed enterprises, Aryaka has redefined the playing field for network optimization. While traditional players in the WAN optimization space talk about their cloud 'vision,' Aryaka's fully operational and optimized network today enables global enterprises to achieve dramatic productivity gains by delivering new ways for today's business users to connect, communicate and collaborate.
"Being recognized as a GigaOM Structure 50 company as well as a Gartner Cool Vendor and Dow Jones FASTech 50 helped Aryaka blaze into 2012 as 'The Year of the Business Cloud,'" said Ajit Gupta, President and CEO of Aryaka. "Market traction has been tremendous as we have successfully demonstrated that enterprises need not fear the cloud. We continue to rapidly grow our global customer base, expand our partner ecosystem and build-out our services portfolio while entering new markets."
With the expansion of its globally meshed network, Aryaka continues its drive to "place the network near the customer."
- WAN optimization as-a-Service to 500+ customer sites over six continents.
- 1 billion connections for a hundred thousand business users worldwide across 20 countries in May 2012.
- Under 20-millisecond latency for network traffic to over 90 percent of the world's business users since its inception 18 months ago.
Aryaka Impacts IT Trends
Aryaka is changing the way companies do business. With Aryaka, enterprises:
- Increase application performance by as much as 100X.
- Reduce Wide Area Network (WAN) traffic up to 98% for a better user experience among their globally distributed workforce.
- Gain 8X faster access to global cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and enterprise resources for increased productivity.
Customer Count Climbs
- Aryaka has accumulated 60 global customers within its first year of launch including brands like Radware, Aruba Networks, Symphony-Teleca, InMobi and Stats ChipPAC.
- In addition to revenue customers, 100+ trials are in progress on the Aryaka network.
- 1 Gbps of customer commitments across enterprise networks.
- Customers using the Aryaka solution span multiple verticals, including technology, manufacturing, engineering, architecture, consulting, logistics and media.
Partner Program Expands
- Aryaka's new "Fusion" partner program enables regional service providers to expand their offering globally and integrate with seamless access to cloud services for their customers' distributed enterprise.
- Emergence, the Aryaka Alliance Program, continues to add more cloud providers, channel partners, service providers and technology partners, enabling them to capitalize on Aryaka's market leadership.
- As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Provider, Aryaka provides 8X faster access to global cloud and enterprise resources.
Aryaka Enters New Markets
- Spurred by strong customer pull, Aryaka entered the Brazil market to serve the countries fast-growing base of companies headquartered there while enabling multinational firms to better connect their Brazil presence with their locations in other regions.
- Aryaka is now serving customers across six continents, allowing enterprises in established markets as well as emerging markets to take advantage of WAN optimization as-a-Service and aggressively grow their businesses globally.
"The journey with Aryaka has been an amazing journey for us. Our rate of growth the last 3 to 4 years has been tremendous. Aryaka helped us accelerate this rate of growth."
Paul Wilson, Network Manager, InMobi
"In searching for a WAN optimization solution, Riverbed repeatedly came up as a recommended product but digging deeper we discovered that an MPLS investment was required, further adding to our costs. We went with Aryaka's cloud-based solution for security, connectivity and speed, and were up and running in weeks."
Bruce Difley, IT Director, Hirsch Bedner Associates
"Increased application performance is the main reason we chose the Aryaka solution. Once we deployed it we noticed immediate results, including significant bandwidth and cost savings. Aryaka has enabled our employees to be more productive, and that is a huge benefit for any organization."
Praveen Pai, Symphony Services Group Manager for Networks
Aryaka is the world's first cloud-based WAN optimization as-a-Service company solving application and network performance issues faced by the distributed enterprise. Aryaka has been named to Dow Jones VentureWire FASTech 50 innovative startups for 2011, a "Cool Vendor" by a leading analyst firm and a GigaOm Structure 50 company that will shape the future of cloud computing. Aryaka eliminates the need for expensive and complex WAN optimization appliances as well as long-haul connectivity, and enhances collaboration across corporate locations, data centers and cloud services. It offers significant cost benefits, ease-of-use, instant deployment, performance advantages, dramatic productivity gains and real-time visibility into WAN applications, locations and performance, while providing 24/7 world-class support. To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com. Follow us at Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and on LinkedIn.
Aryaka is a trademark of Aryaka Networks, Inc. All other brands, products or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
(408) 273-8420 x1114
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: WAN Optimization, cloud, application acceleration, network, performance, WAN, cloud-based, management , Brazil,Marketwire, Inc.,Appliances,Internet Technology,Business,Other,