|Page (1) of 1 - 06/14/12||email article||print page|
Arvixe Partners With Microsoft for WebMatrix 2 Program(June 14, 2012)
SANTA ROSA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/14/12 -- Arvixe (www.arvixe.com), a leading web hosting provider, announced today its partnership with Microsoft for the release candidate of its WebMatrix 2 product. WebMatrix is designed to build modern standards-based websites as effortlessly as possible. Arvixe is providing a free hosting account for participants of this release.
"We're excited to be working with Arvixe Web Hosting as one of our Beta hosting partners to offer this new technology to prospective users," said Vishal Joshi, Principal Lead Program Manager at Microsoft.
WebMatrix's aim is to make web development workflow easy:
- Optimized for Open Source. Install popular web apps with a few clicks, customize them easily with app-specific code completion, and publish them quickly to the web.
- Designed for Top Languages. Create websites using ASP.NET, PHP, Node.js or HTML5 templates, and take advantage of the latest web standards like CSS3, JQuery and more.
- Built for the Cloud. Deploy websites to and from Windows Azure Web Sites with a single click, edit them remotely or even download directly from the cloud.
- Designed for Mobile. Optimize your websites for mobile browsing with built-in templates, device emulators and code completion for JQuery mobile.
- Extended by the Community. Want an iPhone simulator or power tools for Node.js? Find extensions that add even more functionality to WebMatrix, or create your own.
- All-in-one. Go beyond content with support for creating and editing databases, optimizing sites for search engines, professional tutorials and much more.
For more information on WebMatrix 2, please visit www.microsoft.com/web/webmatrix/next/. For more information on setting up a free hosting account for the WebMatrix 2 release, please visit https://www.arvixe.com/webmatrix/.
Founded in San Luis Obispo, CA, Arvixe is a privately held limited liability corporation built on a basis of solid groundwork and planned growth. Since 2003, Arvixe has been hosting thousands of personal, small business and enterprise websites on a global level. In August 2011, Arvixe was recognized by Inc. Magazine as the 209th fastest growing private sector company in the United States over a 3 year period (2007-2010) with a growth of 1487%. Arvixe has received several awards from HostReview for being a top 10 fastest growing company, a top 10 budget web host, and winner of its Readers' Choice award.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Arvixe, Web Hosting, Linux Hosting, ASP. Net Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Microsoft, Web Matrix, Internet, Computers/Home Office, Communications, Digital Audio, Web, iPods, iphone, Search, Internet, Business Issues, Search, Search Engines, Unix, Linux, USA, Marketwire, Apple Computer, Internet Technology, Business,