|Page (1) of 1 - 04/03/02||email article||print page|
Artbeats Releases Stock Footage Collections16 new titles available at D1 resolution
The new collections include Monster Waves, Centrifusion, Centristorm, Coastal Aerials, Desktop Technology, Flags of the World, Hyperscopes, Kids of Summer, Mad Scientist, Musical Instruments, Tranquiliscopes, Tropical Hawaii, Virtual Insanity, West Coast City Aerials, Ancient Egypt V-Line and Washington DC V-Line.
Monster Waves contains footage (35 mm and 16 mm) from Hawaii and other tropical locations and includes large waves from Wiamea Bay on Hawaii's North shore. Other collections include:
- Centrifusion, a collection of 44 kaleidoscopic wheels. The imagery is computer-generated.
- Centristorm, a collection of 44 kaleidoscopic wheels with high-speed movement, all centered on a single focal point. All clips are computer generated.
- Coastal Aerials contains scenic shots (35 mm) of the California and Oregon coastlines.
- Desktop Technology offers 41 clips (35 mm) featuring mice, laptop computers, PDAs, cell phones, keyboards, circuit boards and installation examples.
- Flags of the World contains 37 shots representing major countries and countries in the news, plus the Olympic flag. Identical parallel movement allows for seamless dissolves and morphs between flags. The shots are computer-generated.
- Hyperscopes is another computer-generated, kaleidoscopic collection.
- Kids of Summer contains a variety of clips (35 mm) of children.
- Mad Scientist contains clips for science-fiction themes, such as gothic laboratories, body tubes, equipment walls, lightning towers, generating coils, globe chambers, ringed rods, turbines, shark tanks and more. The images are computer-generated.
- Musical Instruments includes 35 mm footage of drums, percussion, horns, violin, guitar, bass, cello, flute, keyboard and several tempo variations.
- Tranquiloscopes is a collection of computer-generated kaleidoscopic animations.
- Tropical Hawaii includes high-definition video footage of various locations in Hawaii.
- Virtual Insanity is a collection of computer-generated backgrounds.
- West Coast City Aerials contains 35 mm overhead shots of San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland, Portland and Seattle.
- Ancient Egypt-V-Line includes DV, Digital Betacam and Betacam SP footage of Egyptian pyramids, tombs, temples, hieroglyphics, statues and carvings.
- Washington DC V-Line contains the Capitol Building, White House, Supreme Court, Arlington Cemetery, Tomb of the Unknown and various other memorials. Footage comes from DV, Digital Betacam and Betacam SP.
The titles are licensed royalty-free for all uses. The files are delivered in Apple QuickTime format encoded with Photo JPEG at a high quality setting and frame rate of 30 FPS. Most Artbeats titles are available in NTSC or PAL format for Macintosh and Windows. Prices range from $249 to $599 per collection and $149 or $199 for individual clips. For more information, visit http://www.artbeats.com.
Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at [email protected].
Related Keywords:Artbeats Releases Stock Footage Collections