|Page (1) of 1 - 08/08/01||email article||print page|
Apple Updates Final Cut ProVersion 2.0.2 fixes bugs
Specific fixes include:
- Trimming numerically in the Trim Edit window no longer stops playback.
- Final Cut Pro now works under Macintosh Manager.
- Fixes a known issue where 32kHz audio files sounded distorted in a 48kHz sequence.
- Fixes a problem where Browser items could not be renamed with the Browser in icon modes
- Addresses a known problem with the Audio Meter window which could result in Final Cut Pro quitting unexpectedly if the computer has more than 1 GB of RAM.
The update is available as a free download from Apple's site. For more information, visit http://www.apple.com.
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved