|Page (1) of 1 - 08/14/03||email article||print page|
Apple Updates Final Cut ProVersion 4.0.1 gains performance and functionality enhancements
According to Apple, FCP 4.0.1 Includes improvements to render speeds and playback. It also includes a number of fixes and improvements to editing, effects and audio, as well as general application enhancements. These include:
- Support for playing every frame through FireWire;
- Improved responsiveness for trimming;
- Fixes and improvements for match frames;
- Ability to maintain audio transitions when printing to video and editing to tape;
- Some image quality improvements with uncompressed codecs;
- A fix for Compressor addressing a situation where the Submit button wouldn't work properly.
A complete list of new features is available on Apple's Web site. Final Cut Pro 4.0.1 is a free download for current users. For more information, visit http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=93320 or http://www.apple.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Apple Updates Final Cut Pro
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved