|Page (1) of 1 - 12/06/02||email article||print page|
Apple Updates Final Cut ProUSB device supports audio and MIDI
The new version of Final Cut Pro fixes problems with certain effects not being represented correctly in EDLs. It also offers performance improvements for the dual 1.25 GHz G4 system. Other bug fixes include:
- EDLs with clips containing speed changes are now imported correctly;
- A fix for clips with timecode occurring in hour 23;
- Fix for problems with incorrect sync in OMF files;
- A fix for incorrect audio and video sync during edit to tape operations;
- A fix for instances of audio dropouts occurring after mixing down audio in sequences with multiple cross dissolves.
The new update works with any version of Final Cut Pro 3.0 for Mac OS X and up. It requires Mac OS X 10.2.1 or later and QuickTime 6.0.2 or later. The update is free for current users. For more information, visit http://www.apple.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Apple Updates Final Cut Pro