|Page (1) of 1 - 06/20/12||email article||print page|
AppFolio Announces New Android App: Free For Customers Using AppFolios Web-based Property Management Software(June 20, 2012)
Santa Barbara, CA (PRWEB) June 20, 2012
AppFolios web-based property management software now includes a free Android Application, allowing customers to quickly and easily access information while on the move. AppFolio users can now choose from an iPhone Application (already available) and the Android Application.
Key Features Include:
- Easy Access to Contact Records: The AppFolio Android Application includes quick access to vendor, unit, property, owner and resident records so property management professionals can be even more productive when outside the office. It is simple to send emails or click to call directly from the Android App.
- Built-In Maps: Each contact record includes a map so it is easy to find and get to the destination.
- Notes and Work Orders: With a few clicks, add notes or enter work orders while working in the field.
- Marketing Photos: It is much easier to take photos right from the Android device then upload to AppFolio. These images are then available as documentation (i.e. for inspections, etc) or for marketing purposes.
- Synchronized Data: The data is quickly synchronized with the AppFolio property management software so all records are complete and up to date.
The Android Application is only available for customers using AppFolios web-based property management software and can be downloaded for free on Google Play.
AppFolio Property Manager allows property management companies to more easily market, manage and grow their business with one single solution. AppFolio customers find and retain better residents faster, increase their profitability and love the ability to work from anywhere.
Headquartered in Santa Barbara, AppFolio was started by a team of technology leaders with proven experience creating software that businesses love to use. AppFolio creates complete, easy-to-use, web-based solutions for multiple markets and the first AppFolio SaaS service (AppFolio Property Manager) was specifically created for residential property managers. AppFolio also provides RentApp the first free, online rental application solution and AppFolio SecureDocs, secure virtual data rooms that speed up financial transactions. With original investors including Cisco Systems, BV Capital and the Investment Group of Santa Barbara, AppFolios rapid growth is being fueled by very happy and loyal customers. For more information, please visit http://www.AppFolio.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/6/prweb9617117.htm.
Related Keywords:computer crime, software, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, company information, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, fishing industry, construction and property, heavy construction, house building, cinema industry, radio industry, television industry, music industry, building material, process industry, economy, business and finance, real estate, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), estate bestowal, computer crime, computing and information technology,