|Page (1) of 1 - 05/02/07||email article||print page|
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ Now AvailablePlug into The Experience (May 02, 2007)
Though it shares the same easy-to-use functionality as AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ offers over 20 new models never included before, such as models based on the Vox® Wah V846™, Maestro® FuzzTone™, Univox™ Uni-Vibe™, several Roger Mayer™ fuzz stomp pedals, the Marshall® 1959 JTM100™ Super Lead, the Fender® Twin Reverb® and Dual Showman® amplifiers and other rare vintage gear*. This makes AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ perfect for all guitarists, including AmpliTube users, to recreate all the authentic tones of popular Hendrix tunes or as a fantastic tool with models of highly collectible guitar gear that can be used for many modern styles of rock music from hard rock to punk, alternative, progressive and pop.
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ features 9 vintage stomp effects, 4 vintage amp models, 7 cabinets, and 5 mics, putting a complete collection of extremely expensive and hard-to-find gear right at your fingertips, from rare and highly sought-after stomps such as the Wah used by Hendrix, which became his signature sound in masterpiece tunes like “Voodoo Child,” and a model based on the Maestro® FuzzTone, who’s sound is best recognized from the popular Rolling Stones hit “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction,” to Amp-head models that cover the entire range of amps that Hendrix used with The Experience, both in the studio and live. All the matching cabinets of the included Amp-heads are featured in the selection of 7 available cabinets. The cabinets were accurately modeled and recorded with 5 vintage microphones, including condenser, dynamic and ribbon microphones. Also included are 4 rack effects (Rotary Speaker, Stereo Reverb, Parametric EQ, and Tube Compressor), increasing the tonal flexibility of the product and allowing you to sculpt the sound even further.
IK Multimedia has gone the extra mile in accurately modeling all the most important components of the Hendrix rig, not only using proprietary AmpliTube 2 DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology at its best, but by collecting all the original vintage stomps, amplifiers and cabinets of the same period and fine tuning the software emulations by ear with accurate craftsmanship to achieve incredibly realistic and authentic modeling results.
Whether you want to get that classic Jimi Hendrix tone or treat yourself to the most desirable collection of vintage effects and amp gear ever offered in software, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ is the right choice for any guitarist.
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ Features:
· 5 separate modules: tuner, stomp effects, amp heads, cabinets + mics and rack effects
· 4 Amp-head models with separate pre, EQ and power amp models
· 7 Cabinet models
· 5 Microphone models
· 9 Stomp Effect models
· 4 Rack Effect models
· High-precision Tuner
· 2 selectable series/parallel Guitar rig chains for building even the most complex multiple amp Hendrix setups
· Presets of the Hendrix discography are included for immediate recall of the entire rigs used
· Available as a VST, RTAS, AU plug-in and a standalone application, for MacOS X and Windows
· SpeedTrainer™ integrated audio player with pitch and speed control (Standalone version)
Plus the boxed version also includes:
· RiffWorks™ Demo Version with the possibility of recording/mixing 4 riff-based tracks plus additional backing tracks using InstantDrummer™, Rex Player, 7 effects, and more courtesy of Sonoma Wire Works
· Over 250MB of Sonic Reality’s R.A.W. Rock SE drum loops and grooves in Rex and Wav format
Minimum System Requirements:
Power PC based Macintosh®: 866 MHz G4 processor, 512 MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
Intel based Macintosh®: 1.5 GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512 MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
Windows®: Pentium 1GHz / Athlon XP 1.33 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, Windows XP.
Price & Availability
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ has an MSRP of $249/€199 (tax excluded) and is available from IK Multimedia and its dealer and distributor network worldwide.
For a limited three-month period (until July 31st, 2007), all IK registered users can purchase an AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ Crossgrade at the special reduced price of MSRP $199/€169 (tax excluded).
For more information on this exciting product, please visit:
Public Relations Manager
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
About IK Multimedia: IK Multimedia is a music software company directly operating in four countries, founded in 1996 for the purpose of developing software designed to enable people to listen, play and produce music using revolutionary new digital instruments, which are powerful and easy to use. AmpliTube®, T-Racks®, GrooveMaker®, SampleTank®, Sonik Synth™, Miroslav Philharmonik™, Classik Studio Reverb™, SVX™, Total Studio Bundle™, Total Effects Bundle™, Total Workstation Bundle™, StealthPlug™, and StompIO™ are trademarks or registered trademarks property of IK Multimedia Production srl. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
* PLEASE NOTE: AmpliTube® is a registered trademark of IK Multimedia. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with IK Multimedia. Product names are used solely for the purpose of identifying the specific products that were studied during IK Multimedia's sound model development and for describing certain types of tones produced with IK Multimedia’s digital modeling technology. Use of these names does not imply any cooperation or endorsement. Jimi Hendrix™ name and images under license from Authentic Hendrix, LLC © TM Authentic Hendrix, LLC.
Related Keywords:music, vintage, guitar, guitar gear, IK, IK Multimedia, Jimi Hendrix, Hendrix, computer music, music recording, purple haze, hey joe, voodoo child
To Comment on This Article, Click HERE
Most Recent Reader Comments:
Click Here To Read All Posts
Must be Registered to Respond (Free Registration!!!, CLICK HERE)
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved