|Page (1) of 1 - 02/07/11||email article||print page|
AltiGen to Showcase Unified Mobile Convergence Solutions February 14-17 at GSMA Mobile World Congress 2011 in Barcelona, Spain(February 07, 2011)
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/07/11 -- AltiGen Communications, Inc. (OTCQX: ATGN) (PINKSHEETS: ATGN), the leading provider of software-based Unified Communications solutions, will be showcasing unified mobile convergence solutions at GSMA's Mobile World Congress February 14-17 in Barcelona, Spain.
The GSMA Mobile World Congress represents the interests of the worldwide mobile communications industry. Spanning 219 countries, the GSMA unites nearly 800 of the world's mobile operators, as well as more than 200 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset makers, software companies, equipment providers, Internet companies, and media and entertainment organizations. GSMA expects 50,000 attendees and 1,300 exhibitors to be present at the 2011 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
"For enterprise and service provider customers, MaxMobile and the iFusion SmartStations are revolutionary components that deliver a completely integrated mobile user solution," said Niel Levonius, AltiGen's Senior Director of Corporate Strategy. "Coming off the tremendous success of exhibiting at Macworld Expo 2011, Mobile World Conference gives AltiGen a higher profile, global venue to showcase our unified mobile convergence and iFusion SmartStation solutions to 50,000 mobile industry key decision makers."
The MaxMobile solution for mobile devices allows users to:
- Enable enterprise PBX features
- Assign a "2nd Line" to your mobile phone with the ability to work in both Business & Private modes
- Native support for Apple iOS, Blackberry, and Android operating systems
- Ability to receive voice calls over the cellular or broadband data networks
- Integrated VoIP SIP client
- Optional visual voicemail support
- Corporate directory integration with optional presence support
- "Out-of-the-box" integration to Microsoft Lync Server 2010 and Broadsoft Broadworks R17
The iFusion SmartStation offers numerous benefits to home and business users:
- An ergonomic handset and speakerphone provides a traditional desk phone experience to Apple iPhone users
- iPhone dock connector for syncing and charging
- Bluetooth A2DP streaming allows users to enjoy their favorite iPhone music over the internal speakerphone
- Audio line out port for connecting to powered speakers via an optional audio cable
- Clean industrial design engineered to compliment Apple products.
Where to find us at Mobile World Congress:
Fira de Barcelona, in Barcelona, Spain
February 14-17, 2011 HALL 2, Stand 2B76
February 17, 2011 -- Macworld Mobile, MWC App Planet
About AltiGen Communications
AltiGen Communications, Inc. (OTCQX: ATGN) (PINKSHEETS: ATGN) is a leading provider of 100% Microsoft-based VoIP business phone systems and Unified Communications solutions. Having more than 10,000 customers around the world, AltiGen solutions are designed for high reliability, ease of use, seamless integration to Microsoft infrastructure technologies, and are built on a scalable, open standards platform. AltiGen's worldwide headquarters is in Silicon Valley, California, with international operations based in Shanghai, China. Local sales, service and support are provided by AltiGen's worldwide network of over 300 certified partners. For more information, call 1-888-ALTIGEN or visit the web site at www.altigen.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: AltiGen Communications, Inc., Broadcast, Streaming, Internet/Web, Business, Internet, Web, Broadband, Standards/Initiatives, Internet Media, China, Spain, Marketwire, Inc., MacWorld Attendees, Apple Computer, Music, Communications Technology, Internet Technology, Computer Science, Business, Entertainment, Internet, china,