|Page (1) of 1 - 09/17/07||email article||print page|
Allegiance Engage Platform First to Tie Employee and Customer Engagement to ProfitsEnterprise Feedback Management solution helps companies manage and respond to employee and customer feedback (September 17, 2007)
DMN Newswire--2007-9-17--Allegiance, Inc. today announced the launch of the Engage Platform, the first Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) system that links employee and customer loyalty and engagement to profits. The new Engage Platform will help companies gather, analyze, and respond in real-time to customer and employee complaints, comments, and suggestions, and use leading indicators and predictive technology to tie soft data to hard business outcomes.
The Allegiance Engage Platform is a powerful technology delivered through a hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering. The Engage Platform provides companies the means to create a two-way dialogue with customers and employees and measure their emotional connection to the company. It also makes the connection between qualitative analysis and quantitative data, such as the perceived quality of a department’s customer service and that department’s profitability. Going beyond surveys, Engage is the only EFM system that correlates customer and employee loyalty and engagement to help predict future outcomes.
“With the high cost of acquiring new customers and retaining employees, companies need to effectively measure and manage customer and employee loyalty and engagement,” said Adam Edmunds, CEO of Allegiance. “Our new Engage solution not only helps companies open feedback channels from all possible sources, it gives them the ability to continually track their level of customer and employee engagement. We then provide them with comprehensive analytic tools, reporting and consulting services to drive positive results from their data. Research shows that companies with engaged employees and customers enjoy higher revenues and faster growth."
Zions Bancorporation recently decided to deploy the Allegiance Engage Platform throughout their banking network. Zions has more than $49 billion in assets, employs 11,700 employees, and operates over 500 banking offices in ten Western and Southwestern states.
“At Zions, we respect and value the feedback we receive from our employees and customers. We are always looking for new ways to encourage our engagement with them,” said Connie Linardakis, chief human resources officer of Zions Bancorporation. “We are implementing the Allegiance system throughout our network because we recognize that strong employee and customer relationships can positively impact our business.”
Key components of the Allegiance Engage Platform include:
· Customer/EmployeePulse (20/20 Vision): A top-down analysis survey designed by loyalty experts and Ph.D.s to measure attitudes and intentions of customers and/or employees such as stress/passion, productivity, engagement and turnover risk. Companies get a real-time view and ongoing trends to avoid problems or capitalize on opportunities.
· Customer/EmployeeVoice: An always-on listening system to collect and respond to feedback from all points of contact and track and manage feedback through to resolution.
· ActiveSurvey: A customizable enterprise survey tool to design, collect, and analyze custom surveys for a targeted group of customers and/or employees and integrate results with enterprise reports.
· SilentWhistle: A web and phone-based anonymous ethics reporting system ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley 301 compliance and deterring fraud and unacceptable behavior.
· MysteryShopper: A tool to measure specific items relating to an individual’s experience with a product or service or with the organization in general
· Reports/Analytics/Dashboards: Includes leading indicators, predictive analytics, threshold alerts, qualitative response analysis and ROI executive dashboards. The culmination is the Allegiance Index, a real-time snap shot of employee and customer engagement and how it compares to specific business outcomes.
The Allegiance Engage Platform is part of the emerging field of EFM, but goes beyond the typical solutions that center solely on performing and managing surveys. While surveys are an effective part of the data collection process in EFM solutions, organizations are increasingly looking for ways to use information to make decisions and grow their business. The science behind Allegiance technology is guided by a team of experts, including Ph.D.s, statisticians and loyalty consultants. The Allegiance team provides professional services and consultation to companies on how to take action to engage customers and employees.
The Allegiance Engage Platform is available as a complete EFM package called TotalEngage, or in individual suites designed to offer the needed components for specific areas of involvement in EFM, including CustomerEngage, EmployeeEngage, ActiveSurvey, and SilentWhistle Ethics Reporting. A comprehensive service offering is also available designed to ensure the success of each user, including implementation consulting, education services, best practices consulting, and customer support.
Allegiance, Inc. is the premier provider of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM), solutions that drive growth and increased profitability through improved customer loyalty, employee retention and engagement. The Allegiance Engage Platform is a suite of web and phone-based solutions joined with best practices consulting that allow companies to measure and manage customer and employee engagement across the enterprise. The components of The Engage Platform are customizable to each company's needs and offer management tools and predictive analytics that link employee and customer engagement to real business outcomes. Allegiance serves customers of all sizes across a variety of industries. Allegiance is a privately owned company based in South Jordan, Utah. For more information about Allegiance, visit http://www.allegiance.com .
Related Keywords:engage, SaaS, enterprise feedback management, EFM, employee loyalty, customer loyalty
To Comment on This Article, Click HERE
Most Recent Reader Comments:
Click Here To Read All Posts
Must be Registered to Respond (Free Registration!!!, CLICK HERE)