|Page (1) of 1 - 08/29/02||email article||print page|
Alias Launches Learning Tools for MayaBooks, DVDs targeted toward beginners and intermediates
The tools span the gamut of instruction in Maya in particular and 3D in general, including a one-hour guided tour through the Maya interface for beginners. There are also step by step tutorials on using Maya, on dynamics, on rigid body simulations and other facets of the program. It also provides theory and workflow.
Specific tools in the new offering include:
- Learning Maya / Dynamics (book) for $79.99;
- Learning Maya / Rendering for $79.99;
- Learning Maya / Beginner's Guide (DVD for $29.95;
- Maya Techniques / MELBot Wars: Virtual Fighting Robots (DVD) for $69.99;
- Maya Techniques / Understanding Maya Shading Networks (DVD) for $129.99;
- Maya(R) Techniques / How to Integrate Quadrupeds into the Production Pipeline (DVD) for $129.99;
- Maya Techniques / Rigid Body Simulations for Visual Effects (DVD) for $129.99;
- Maya Techniques / Polygon Texturing, Lighting and Shading (DVD) for $129.99
For more information, visit http://www.aliaswavefront.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Alias Launches Learning Tools for Maya Books, DVDs targeted toward beginners and intermediates
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved