|Page (1) of 1 - 06/07/12||email article||print page|
Agiliance Delivers Real-Time Context for Enterprise Risk Management in Agiliance RiskVision 6.5Provides a Scalable, Owner-Centric Way to Model, Monitor, and Remediate Multi-Domain Risks Across Business Units to Achieve Auditor Readiness (June 07, 2012)
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/07/12 -- Agiliance®, Inc., the leading independent provider of Security and Operational Risk Management (SRM) solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) programs, today announced Agiliance RiskVision 6.5 with Real-Time Context for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). Agiliance RiskVision 6.5 provides dynamically adjustable views of financial, operational, and security risks across diverse business units to boost operational efficiencies and prove governance effectiveness. Agiliance RiskVision, which harmonizes risk frameworks to marry top-down risk modeling with bottom-up controls automation, recently received a 5-star rating from SC Magazine.
Real-Time Context for Enterprise Risk Management
The following new capabilities in Agiliance RiskVision 6.5 provide Real-Time Context tailored to the needs of enterprise risk management staff, IT and security operations, business unit owners, C-level executives, service providers, plus internal and external auditors:
- Contextual Domains - dynamically configure tabs, menus, forms, and views based on any object attribute, user role, permission, or workflow state. Enables centralized groups to extend processes to risk owners, service providers, and auditors at the right level and timeframe, without source code changes and time-consuming upgrade cycles. With contextual domains, finance can manage its OCC audit, operations can run Business Continuity Plan programs, and security can mitigate IT risks in a unified enterprise risk environment.
- Risk Visualization - More than 30 new reporting domains expose risk relationships, control gaps, causal risk chains, and risk trending within any contextual domain, including value-based Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) mapped to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). A new business intelligence engine is usable by risk owners to schedule grid reports from any domain and output any chart to productivity tools and devices such as Microsoft® Office and Adobe® Acrobat, business intelligence applications, and Apple® iPads.
- Big Data Correlation - Enables what-if queries on richer cross-domain risk data to effectively score and analyze appropriate actions, such as acceptance, mitigation, or delegation. Taxonomic controls are re-usable by business units based on intelligence feeds from owners, geo-trends, hazards, losses, assets, threats, vulnerabilities, attacks, incidents, assessments, and findings.
- Continuous Monitoring Performance - Introduction of distributed server configurations and clustering for the application and data connectivity layers, plus platform data-tuning enhancements for repeatable assessments and data import scale performance improvements 10 to 100 fold across applications, efficiently enabling more data types and more frequent assessments.
- Adaptable Secure Access - To securely provision access for users inside and outside the organization, the solution supports Kerberos Web application single-sign-on (WSSO), multiple, simultaneous LDAP integrations, SAML cloud security for cross-organization users, secure evidence repositories, and multiple static and dynamic vulnerability scans to reduce potential security risks.
- Accelerated Business Process Change - Best practices documentation on compliance assessments and threat and vulnerability management derived from more than 100 successful field deployments empowers organizations and their service providers to set up a Real-Time Context enterprise risk management program with high end user adoption. A simplified and documented reporting schema plus improved scripting in Agiliance AppBuilder allows easy creation of contextual domain objects.
"RiskVision has empowered our risk-management staff to operate on a higher, more strategic plane," noted Murray Walton, Fiserv senior vice president and chief risk officer, in CSO Magazine. "In the past, our team spent a disproportionate share of its time manually collecting and manipulating data. Just getting to a baseline understanding of our risk profile consumed most of our available horsepower, leaving far too little time for analysis and problem-solving. It has been critical to our regulators and clients that we have rigorous processes in place to identify, understand, control, remediate and monitor our risk and compliance posture."
Agiliance designed and developed Agiliance RiskVision 6.5 together with input from organizations in the financial services, federal government, and nuclear energy sectors, including CIT Group, E*TRADE, Fiserv, DnB NOR, Fannie Mae, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), US intelligence agencies, US Department of Energy agencies, Qualcomm, Exelon Corporation, and Southern Company.
"The countless examples of monetary fraud, intellectual property theft, business continuity losses, and cyber breaches are a by-product of stale enterprise governance methods that fail because they use static data and non-repeatable processes," said Joe Fantuzzi, president and CEO at Agiliance. "To meet board and auditor demands, Agiliance RiskVision 6.5 delivers repeatable, re-usable, and cost-effective processes to model inherent risk, monitor current risk, and achieve residual risk posture. By layering Real-Time Context on top of enterprise risk management data we present unprecedented visibility and actionable intelligence to risk owners."
Agiliance will showcase Agiliance RiskVision 6.5 at the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit, booth #84 at the Gaylord National Resort in National Harbor, Maryland (Washington, D.C. area) on June 11-14, 2012. Register with priority code SECAGI to save $300 on the standard rate of $2,295.
Agiliance RiskVision 6.5 will be released next month. Pricing starts at $25,000 per year.
Agiliance, founded in mid-2005, is the leading independent provider of Security and Operational Risk Management solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) programs. Agiliance RiskVision enables Global 2000 companies and government agencies to automate their GRC management processes; and the same platform orchestrates incident, threat, and vulnerability actions in real time. Unlike legacy offerings that take nearly a year to deploy, Agiliance customers demonstrate automation use cases within 30 days on-demand, and within 90 days on-premise, made possible by Agiliance RiskVision's configurable platform and applications, with a broad library of technology integrations, and GRC content. Agiliance RiskVision scales with businesses, effectively managing data, assets, people and processes to achieve 100 percent risk and compliance coverage. Its real-time risk analysis leads to optimized business performance and better investment decisions. For more information, please visit www.agiliance.com.
Marc Gendron Public Relations
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: security risk management, risk management, enterprise risk management, IT -- GRC, Marketwire, Inc., Financial, Internet Technology, Business,