|Page (1) of 1 - 12/01/11||email article||print page|
Agiliance Cited as a "Leader" in Independent Research Firm's IT GRC ReportAgiliance RiskVision Receives a Leader Ranking Based on Broad Capabilities, Market Presence, and Competitive Success (December 01, 2011)
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/01/11 -- Agiliance® Inc., the leading independent provider of Security and Operational Risk Management solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) programs, today announced that its Agiliance RiskVision platform has earned recognition from Forrester Research Inc., a leading independent research firm, as a Leader in "The Forrester Wave: IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platforms, Q4 2011"(1) report.
"Agiliance's RiskVision is again one of the top IT GRC platforms we evaluated," wrote Chris McClean, senior analyst, Forrester Research, in the report. "Agiliance clients also report some of the highest levels of satisfaction with its tool, noting high overall business value, high technical functionality, and great customer service." Supporting the growing need to connect business, IT, and security operations, Agiliance RiskVision Version 6, released in May 2011, provides a real-time way to manage enterprise risks by making them visible, measureable, and actionable, integrating top-down and bottom-up risk management in a single platform.
"It is an honor to be recognized as a Leader in the IT GRC industry that is helping customers automate their risk analysis to make better investment decisions," said Joe Fantuzzi, president and chief executive officer at Agiliance. "Agiliance RiskVision is not only automating IT governance, risk, and compliance programs, but has the unique capability to help cyber organizations manage advanced persistent threats and insider leaks by orchestrating risk classification, business criticality, mitigation, and investment actions across heterogeneous security and IT operations."
The Forrester Wave report evaluated the strengths and weaknesses of eight IT GRC solutions against 59 criteria, which can be grouped into three high-level categories: current offering, strategy, and market presence. The participating vendors were selected based on their products' broad GRC capabilities for IT risk and compliance professionals, market presence, and the vendor's significant thought leadership and mindshare.
The Agiliance RiskVision platform:
- Extends traditional IT GRC capabilities by adding business visibility into security risk management, thereby linking organizational functions with security operations.
- Provides a unified view of organizations' risk posture, offering policy, risk, compliance, incident, and threat / vulnerability management applications in one platform.
- Combines top-down risk processes with bottom-up risk controls visible by real-time dashboards, enabling usage across business units, operations, security, and IT management.
- Offers a configuration AppBuilder, a design DashBuilder, and customization scripting, empowering customers and service providers to adapt the platform to their own requirements.
- Supports a broad ecosystem via an extensive library of 30 purpose-built connectors plus 50 content sources, assuring prior investments are leveraged and best practices are applied.
More information about Agiliance RiskVision is available at http://www.agiliance.com/products/.
(1) The Forrester Wave: IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platforms, Q4 2011, by Chris McClean with Stephanie Balaouras and Nicholas M. Hayes, December 1, 2011.
Agiliance, founded in late 2005, is the leading independent provider of Security and Operational Risk Management solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) programs. Delivered on-demand or on-premise, Agiliance GRC technology minimizes manual auditing through scalable automation to enable closed-loop risk management and continuous compliance. Agiliance customers use real-time risk analysis to optimize business performance and make better investment decisions. Unlike legacy offerings that can take nearly a year to deploy, Agiliance's Global 2000 and public sector customers deploying the Agiliance RiskVision platform achieve demonstrable value within 30 days on-demand, and within 90 days on-premise, made possible by Agiliance's extensive library of technology integrations and GRC content. Agiliance RiskVision scales with businesses, effectively managing data, assets, people and processes to achieve 100 percent risk and compliance coverage. For more information, please visit www.agiliance.com.
Samantha Sok or Lauren Connelly
Schwartz MSL for Agiliance, Inc.
T +1 415.512.0770
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: security risk management, operational risk management, governance, risk, compliance, IT-GRC, Marketwire, Inc., , Business,