|Page (1) of 1 - 05/16/02||email article||print page|
Adobe Updates InDesign, Photoshop 7 ScriptingUpdates resolve bug problems
The InDesign 2.0.1 update fixes the following issues for Windows and Macintosh versions:
- Windows: In multiple page documents, page items with a colored fill and no stroke do not appear with a stroke when printed to non Adobe PostScript printers. Also in Windows, if the default location for the "My Documents" folder is changed, the Save and Save As menu commands in InDesign are not grayed out.
- InDesign does not quit when importing swatch libraries from non-default libraries.
- When copying a multicolumn text frame, overset text is not missing when the frame is pasted.
- Icons and scroll bars in the Pages palette do not disappear after moving the palette, minimizing it, relaunching InDesign, and/or creating a new document.
The Photoshop 7 Scripting plugin 1.0.1 updater fixes the following issues
- The installer would fail if installing on Mac OS X and no Classic environment was found;
- In some cases, a script created by the ScriptingListener would fail to execute;
- Resizing documents did not work if resampling was set to none;
- Resizing documents did not work if the height or width of the new document was specified using pixels and if the resize command also specified a new document resolution;
- In AppleScript, when getting a value as a specific unit type, a unit-value rather than a number was returned;
- Adjusting a layer using the mix channels adjustment type would fail if an integer value was used in the output channels list.
Both updates are available now from http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/new.jsp.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Adobe Updates InDesign, Photoshop 7 Scripting
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved