|Page (1) of 1 - 01/27/03||email article||print page|
Adobe Updates After EffectsVersion 5.5.1 improves performance, fixes bugs
According to Adobe, After Effects 5.5.1 improves RAM preview performance in Mac OS X and also supports 2 GB of RAM on Macintosh models. Other changes include:
- View options are now saved correctly in the preferences file;
- Fixes problems with Electric Image and 16-bit Maya IFF files;
- New blend modes introduced in Adobe Photoshop 7.0 are now preserved on import;
- Adobe Premiere 6.5 titles now import as solids instead of "missing footage" placeholders;
- Adobe Premiere project import now preserves in and out points for missing footage;
- TIFF output from After Effects no longer generates a warning when imported into Photoshop 7.0.1;
- Fixes problems with Standard and Advanced 3D Renderer.
The After Effects 5.5.1 updater is available free for current After Effects users. For more information or to download the update, visit http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Adobe Updates After Effects
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved