|Page (1) of 1 - 02/26/14||email article||print page|
Acuity Games Profile Published In Games For Health Journal(February 26, 2014)
Pompton Plains, NJ (PRWEB) February 26, 2014
An Acuity Games program profile titled Fighting Dementia with Brain Health Assessment has been published in the February issue of Games for Health Journal. Acuity Gamess Universal iOS apps are available as free downloads in the iTunes App Store with minor feature limitations that can be removed via a $0.99 in-app purchase.
Our goal is to prevent dementia with brain games that provide effortless and intuitive brain health assessment, said Dan Hansen, founder of Acuity Games. Hopefully, the program profile published in Games for Health Journal will lead to further research into Acuity Games' model of brain health assessment.
Learn more: http://acuity-games.com
About Acuity Games
People who weigh themselves are more successful at maintaining a healthy weight. Acuity Games brain games apply the same principle as a bathroom scale to help maintain a healthy brain. Monthly and yearly brain health assessment makes it incredibly easy to see changes to brain health. With up to 100 years of assessment, Acuity Games' Universal apps for iPhone and iPad motivate people to make the healthy lifestyle choices that maintain brain health. Acuity Games apps are a scale for your brain.
The current lineup of brain games includes:
- Concentration: Match sets of hidden letters, numbers or shapes.
- Edge Match: Match scrambled square puzzle tiles using colors and patterns.
- Flash 2: The classic game of Simon Says using flashes and sounds.
- Grid Guru: Tap tiles to repeat increasingly complex patterns.
- Matchematics: Match sets of unsolved math expressions.
- Shape Shift: Match shapes before they shift positions.
- Sudoku: Match every row, column, and 3x3 sub-grid with the numbers 1 to 9.
- Total Recall: Memorize words and attempt to recall them later.
- Word Crunch: Find words before the letter tiles get crunched.
- Word Hunt: Trace adjacent letters to form words of three letters or more.
- Word Warrior: Form words from previously highlighted lettered tiles.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AcuityGames/GamesForHealth/prweb11613726.htm.