|Page (1) of 1 - 02/08/11||email article||print page|
ActivIdentity to Exhibit Solutions for Secure Identity at RSA Conference 2011Special Demonstration of Innovative Solutions for Converged Physical and Information Access (February 08, 2011)
FREMONT, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/11 -- ActivIdentity Corporation, a global leader in secure identity, today announced that it will showcase its authentication and credential management solutions for enterprise, online banking and government at next week's RSA Conference 2011 in San Francisco, Calif. The recent acquisition of ActivIdentity by HID Global promises to unlock the value of converged physical and information access systems, and this event marks the first time HID Global and ActivIdentity will publicly and jointly present their one-credential vision.
ActivIdentity's exhibit at booth No. 1128 will include demonstrations of its broad portfolio of authentication and credential management products. Following are highlights of the demonstrations:
Enterprise Authentication Solutions
- Universal access using a single card for Windows login, network application and physical access
- Strong authentication to cloud-based applications
- Simplified secure card issuance
- Standards-based strong authentication for VPN access using software tokens on iPhone and BlackBerry
Government ID Solutions
- FIPS-201 compliant physical access using PIV cards
- Post issuance management of PIV cards
- PIV-secured email on BlackBerry devices with no external card reader
- Secure access to networks and applications from BlackBerry devices
User Authentication for Online Banking
- User authentication for retail, business and private banking and secure transaction signing
- Standards-based software tokens on smartphones and in the browser
- Out-of-band SMS authentication
- A special preview of our upcoming fraud detection service
In addition to visiting ActivIdentity at booth No. 1128, visitors are encouraged to visit ActivIdentity's parent company HID Global at booth No. 823 to hear the complete integration story. Attendees who visit both booths to view a demonstration will instantly win a gift card, and be entered in a daily drawing to win an iPAD or camera on each day they view the demonstrations.
ActivIdentity Corporation is a global leader in secure identity solutions, enabling customers to confidently establish trust in online activities. Over 2,500 enterprise, online banking and government organizations rely on ActivIdentity's authentication and credential management solutions to meet their security and compliance requirements. ActivIdentity is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. ActivIdentity is part of HID Global, an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.actividentity.com.
ActivIdentity is a registered trademark in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: strong authentication, credential management, password management, security, compliance, Computers/Peripherals,Camera,Notebook/Laptop,Tablets,Parents,Digital Media Software,Communications,Digital Audio,Smart Phone,PDA,iPods,iphone,iPad,USA,Marketwire,Apple Computer,Business,Email,Other,