|Page (1) of 1 - 06/27/12||email article||print page|
Accurence Announces Mobile Platform Support for iPad and iPhoneNew App Features Key Product Enhancements, Including Photo Capture and Automated Photo-Captioning (June 27, 2012)
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 06/27/12 -- Accurence, Inc., the cloud software solution provider for property claims adjusters and roofing contractors that invented the scoping automation and onsite inspection software category for property insurance, announced its Apple iPad® and iPhone® support for SettleAssist and ScopeAssist at the America's Claims Event 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Accurence products deliver a systematic, highly efficient approach for field personnel analyzing damages or remodeling to the exterior of a home. Observation-level data collection and third-party data integrations are communicated to a client-configured cloud-based rules engine to automate process compliance, ensure best practices, and save time. With the adoption of Accurence solutions, roofing company management and insurance executives have identified significant accuracy improvements, speed of training processes for new hires, and improved customer experience scores.
With the Accurence mobile app, new specific key benefits are quickly realized:
- All inspection data is captured easily and quickly in the palm of one hand while walking around the house and on the roof.
- Photos taken with the on-device camera are intelligently integrated into the inspection workflow and are automatically captioned based on company guidelines.
- Company- and system-required inspection data is displayed while performing the inspection, thereby improving the accuracy of the inspection.
- Inspection forms are configurable based on company guidelines and estimating system.
- The roof CAD is displayed in the app while performing the roof inspection, enabling materials and damages to be applied to specific roof facets for more accurate scoping.
- Separate inspections are available for additional structures on a property.
- With a couple of clicks in the app, all inspection data and photos are uploaded for scope processing, transmitted to the estimating system, and transferred to the claim file.
"Accurence products are developed to drive unprecedented accuracy, consistency, efficiency, and intelligence into the property claims settlement process," said Romney Williams, President of Accurence. "Our mobile platform drives an even stronger impact to our clients; field user piloting of the SettleAssist iPhone app resulted in speed of processing improvements of 25%. These time savings can be re-invested by our clients in more inspections or more time with the customer."
Accurence has deployed the mobile platform support with a few of its key clients today and expects to have several thousand additional users by year end.
The Accurence app is now available from the Apple App Store(SM). The app is free and requires a registered account with either SettleAssist or ScopeAssist for usage. The app runs on iPhone or iPad devices running iOS 5 or newer.
About Accurence, Inc.
Accurence is a cloud software solution provider that invented the automated scoping and onsite inspection software category for property insurance claims adjusters and roofing contractors in order to drive significant gains in accuracy, efficiency, consistency, and intelligence in property claims settlement. Founded in 2005 by experts in field services, disaster restoration, contracting, quality assurance, and property insurance, Accurence is a privately-held company headquartered near the Rocky Mountains in Westminster, CO.
For more information, contact Trent Cross at 303.500.5799 ext. 331 or visit http://www.accurence.com.
SettleAssist and ScopeAssist are trademarks of Accurence, Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Director of Marketing
303.500.5799 ext. 331
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: settleassist, eagleview, xactware, xactscope, wind claim, property insurance, msb, xactimate, hail claim, CAD, Camera/Film, CAD/CAM/CAE, USA, Marketwire, Inc., Apple Computer, disaster, Other,